My Dear The Convergence of Sorrow II

Hello all you Fractal Gods, Wvw Dominaters, Archievment Collector and so on and so onFirst i have to say i didnt opened one thread over here but im kinda depressedthe reason for that is the collection :-1:The Convergence of Sorrow IIi really really love Guildwars for The Fashioni love the design of the requiem armor as first as i saw themstarted directly the collection but now i sit here with over 8 Hours playtime waiting 10minutes on repeat to see a event bugging and bugging againthe first step is
Story of a Djinn First, complete the event Defeat the Branded djinn Vemyen — this event chain starts in the Confluence of the Elements.this worked good for me.the second step isThen talk to Ziya the Radiant in Sun's Refuge and choose the second dialogue option. Complete the event Find the djinn vessel before the Brandstorm overwhelms the area near the Ancestor Tree,First this event restarts all 10 Minutes but the clue is u have to be lucky that the djinn vessel's spawndepends on how lucky you are it finally spawns and u can do itSecond step : then talk to Vemyen who will appear by the tree.Vemyen apprears and u can talk to himif your lucky maybe? u can go further but as i said im still patiently waiting...alot of people that where around this bug are all mad and depressed tooit would be cool if u mention this and fix..thanks for readinghave a gn8