Gorseval retalliation

@Kal Bhairav.6589 said:Yeah, i understand during CC phase . But, when exactly, every 8th slam or when all floors are covered with black tar stuff?As you know, distort last exactly 1 sec for team. So, I have to get the exact timing right.Btw, I am talking about slow cc, no up draft method.

The whole CC phase.

What does that mean? It means that once Gorseval starts doing his ground pound attack and the CC bar goes up, he will have his retaliation buff. He will continue to have the retaliation buff until his CC bar is broken.

For what it's worth, you aren't Distorting his retaliation. During that phase, you would be distorting specific black aoes (right before they explode), allowing your team to stay stacked on him.

@Fatalyz.7168 said:

@Kal Bhairav.6589 said:Yeah, i understand during CC phase . But, when exactly, every 8th slam or when all floors are covered with black tar stuff?As you know, distort last exactly 1 sec for team. So, I have to get the exact timing right.Btw, I am talking about slow cc, no up draft method.

The whole CC phase.

What does that mean? It means that once Gorseval starts doing his ground pound attack and the CC bar goes up, he will have his retaliation buff. He will continue to have the retaliation buff until his CC bar is broken.

For what it's worth, you aren't Distorting his retaliation. During that phase, you would be distorting specific black aoes (right before they explode), allowing your team to stay stacked on him.

Thanks pal,That's what I was missing.

Archived