Looking for a profession to play

Soulitice.9031

Hello,I asked in a previous thread, but was told a major balance patch was going to take place and to ask later. Now that it has been a few days...I currently play as a warrior but am looking for a profession that is

• Fast paced (not necessarily killing speed, but quick ability uses. I used to like D/D thief, but doesn't quite meet some of the other requirements)
  • Good at tagging/some AOE (I do a lot of world bosses and open-world group events, need to get my hits in before enemies are burned down)
  • Not that squishy (I'm not a fan of glass cannon builds; being able to solo some of those expansion HPs would be quite nice)I have both expansions, but no elite specs besides berserker so far. Unfortunately most of the stuff that has been posted in the professions forums the last few months have been about elite professions and traits or somethings are very out of date. I know D/D elementalist looks enjoyable, but looks like everything is years old and outdated, and unsure if it still is something viable (nor do I know the general rotation to make it useful)

Help or direction would be great

Pretty much ranger. My ele dies pretty constantly and cannot effectively solo HPs without summon glyphs being used.

Ranger on the other hand dies once out of every 20+ HPs cause the pet draws all the agro using shortbow and even if you get downed you have the downed three skill which heals 2x faster then players can in active combat unless you're stuck in a large high damaging AoE when downed they just won't die.

Only other option is probably necro although I don't like the green colour scheme so I have very little playtime on one, however people in my guild basically are saying necro is 'god mode'.

Either way please do not spend a single cent on this game until they fix the disgusting predatory rng practices.

Archived