BUILD PVP - Menders Soulbeast

Mime.9308

build link : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBjYD7kgXohFshXwkFglXsMJY592f7xtJA84mAOVuZVmrEznG-jpxHQB+Y/B5VGIgHBAldQA+2DAAAXAAASo i have been playing this build since patch and i found it working pretty well. Its basicly a soulbeast variant of the mender druid. You have high sustain with menders and rugged growth and all the protection spam.At first the heal kinda sucks, but with the new buff the condi cleanse is very good, i use water runes to give the initial healing a bit more substance.

As for support options :
You have your heal(raw healing and condi cleanses).Dolyak stance for stab and immunity to some movement condi's.Jacaranda pets beastmode skill for 5k heal and 3,5 seconds of resistanceSearch and resque for ressingstealth blasting smokefield.you have immob trough heal and jacaranda pet for offenseone wolf pack for coordinated bursts

Let me know what you guys think about the build or what to improve.

btw ,im not sure about the unstoppable union, i really like the option for quickly going unblockable, but i really like the boonshare trait aswell.

@Ashkew.6584 said:build link : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBjYD7kgXohFshXwkFglXsMJY592f7xtJA84mAOVuZVmrEznG-jpxHQB+Y/B5VGIgHBAldQA+2DAAAXAAASo i have been playing this build since patch and i found it working pretty well. Its basicly a soulbeast variant of the mender druid. You have high sustain with menders and rugged growth and all the protection spam.At first the heal kinda sucks, but with the new buff the condi cleanse is very good, i use water runes to give the initial healing a bit more substance.

As for support options :

You have your heal(raw healing and condi cleanses).Dolyak stance for stab and immunity to some movement condi's.Jacaranda pets beastmode skill for 5k heal and 3,5 seconds of resistanceSearch and resque for ressingstealth blasting smokefield.you have immob trough heal and jacaranda pet for offenseone wolf pack for coordinated bursts

Let me know what you guys think about the build or what to improve.

btw ,im not sure about the unstoppable union, i really like the option for quickly going unblockable, but i really like the boonshare trait aswell.

I've ran build much like this build, forums did nothing but shut me down but that's normal. Your Heal from Jacaranda is much more then 5k, you forgot to add in +25% that you get from Beast Mode and its like 4 second resistance.

Only problem I found was it takes time to kill some specs, I'd like to see if there was a way to get more damage into the build without breaking it. Could be great option for home/far point 1v1's.

Something I've been looking at is, Moa Stance without Nature Magic, you can still get really high uptime on Protection. I'm going to see if I can refine it, then I'd be able to take DPS traitline to get that extra damage.

Anyways I like your build, I think I will revisit the menders soulbeast, maybe with the new amulet that is out which gives more critical chance might be better option.

Archived