[US] LFGuild NonRep that does weekly PVE missions — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[US] LFGuild NonRep that does weekly PVE missions

GoZero.9708GoZero.9708 Member ✭✭
edited November 14, 2017 in Looking For Guild

I'm a member of a guild whose members I'm very good friends with but they mostly do WvW activities and have our guild missions set to WvW-mode. I am personally not particularly interested in constantly doing WvW and as a result I am slow to accumulate guild commendations. So I'm looking for a guild with a large member count that can easily and rapidly complete all guild missions each week on a specific day that begins at a specific time. As I also want to continue repping my main guild I want this guild to be okay with me only repping while doing the guild missions.

I live in US central time and mostly play during the mid-day and nights. Friday nights are reserved for WvW reset with my current guild so I would prefer not to join a guild that would conflict with that schedule.

Please contact me using in-game mail. I am also open to direct messages if I am online.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.