The Departing

Hi everyone. I know this subject was beaten to death a while back but darn it I'm frustrated. I beat the story with 2 of my characters after much frustration at being DCed both after the fight with Balthazar and talking to Joko. It was my hope that by waiting to go through the story with my other characters that the issue would be resolved. Sadly, after fighting Balthazar twice more only moments ago, I find that this is not the case. That said, I find this fight very fun and engaging. I feel that the devs did fantastic work! The fight is beautiful and, for me, I found the story grand. That said, I'd like to know why it is that I can't seem to get through it in one go. I have done everything I can think to fix whatever issues might be occurring on my end and still I am DCed. My question is this, am I the only one still having these issues, and is anything being done to fix it? Or has some kind of explanation been given for the problem?Because I haven't come across one. Thanks in advance for any feedback

Archived