[NA] LF Casual/Social PVX Guild

Synchros.2841

Hey there! New-ish player here (bought the game around HoT, but didn't really get into it til recently). I've been having a blast just roaming around open world solo so far, but I figure now's as good a time as any to find group with similar interests and playstyles:

• Definitely in the casual category. I can usually play at least a few hours a week, mostly in the later weekday evenings (CST) and weekends. That can vary dependent on RL obligations, so flexible activity requirements would probably work best. I am looking for a 'home' guild and would rep the majority of my playtime + support guild activities and growth. LGBT+ friendly would be a bonus.
  • I've stuck to just open world PvE for now, but would eventually like to get into fractals, dungeons, etc. and at least dip my toes in PvP and WvW. I'm based off of TC but am not opposed to moving worlds if needed for WvW. A decent-sized group that tackles a variety of content (both scheduled and spontaneous) would be great!
  • I main a condi DPS Renegade (finishing up Asc. Viper accessories) and plan to kit out an alt support build, with a DPS power DH and Chrono support also in the pipeline. I'm also willing to level up/gear/learn to fit a role.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello human! how are you? do you like quaggans? if an asura and a silvary would be burning in opposite places, who would you save? you only can save one!!! lmaoIm from The Mystic crusaders [TMC] a brand new guild made by people that wanted to start a WvW focused guild, well we end up as a "do all" guild, but WvW is the hardcore part, we enjoy all content and we enjoy it more running whit friends! coz, this beautiful game its better when you run whit you kick ass group lol we are small and grow slowly coz thats the way we want it, we like to know each others and hang up a lot, we dont wanna spam people to the guild and get them lost in the crowd, im only recruiting in forum actually to see for people who wants to dabble in world vs world, i like to drag people from pve and watch them become WvW adicts lul, we dont ask for representation at all outside WvW, we dont care about advertise, only in WvW if your running whit us, in a squad, we only wanna meet new people, make new friends from around the world and chill in discord and in game chat, you look for a casual guild, so we gonna fit in that, we are like "hey im doing fractals" in chat and we al end up doing fractals lol, same fro pvp, farm, even achivements (we enjoy that one a lot to) rules are first of all have fun, dint be shy! talk! respect your team mates, have more fun, and most important give me food or ill eat one of our asuras! lul well dont have to much to add, you need to see it whit your own eyes, you have 5 guild slots so... why dont find out of what are we made? maybe we can be your home, if not you are free to leave... if you can... coz i would hunt you down! lmao, you have my ingame ID also you can found more ways of reach us here ↓↓↓↓↓have a good day and eat you vegetables! <3 rofl

@Synchros.2841 said:Hey there! New-ish player here (bought the game around HoT, but didn't really get into it til recently). I've been having a blast just roaming around open world solo so far, but I figure now's as good a time as any to find group with similar interests and playstyles:

• Definitely in the casual category. I can usually play at least a few hours a week, mostly in the later weekday evenings (CST) and weekends. That can vary dependent on RL obligations, so flexible activity requirements would probably work best. I am looking for a 'home' guild and would rep the majority of my playtime + support guild activities and growth. LGBT+ friendly would be a bonus.
  • I've stuck to just open world PvE for now, but would eventually like to get into fractals, dungeons, etc. and at least dip my toes in PvP and WvW. I'm based off of TC but am not opposed to moving worlds if needed for WvW. A decent-sized group that tackles a variety of content (both scheduled and spontaneous) would be great!
  • I main a condi DPS Renegade (finishing up Asc. Viper accessories) and plan to kit out an alt support build, with a DPS power DH and Chrono support also in the pipeline. I'm also willing to level up/gear/learn to fit a role.

Thanks!

what time on average do you play on late cst?

Archived