[Suggestion] Every Revenant Stance Active At All Times

mrmexas.8476

I believe an incredible quality of life change for Revenants would be to allow all stances to be available (once unlocked) on the skill bar...... Instead of having to incessantly change which two spirits you'd want to use each and every encounter.Stance change cooldown stays, naturally.

I'd like to hear the community's thoughts on this.

@haventr.1630 said:Honestly that would be really cool. It wouldn't be op since some legends are only good with certain stats. More of a QoL thing than anything, but how would it be implemented?

I'd guess it would be similar to the Elementalist's skill swaps.Thing with that is, it might seem 'too similar' and may make the Revenant not quite as 'unique'.

It wouldn't work because Ventari is part of the core. If we can swap Kalla and Ventari within the Revenant set,then this would be possible....but what we will probably end up with is Anet making an elite spec called ritualist which will allow us to remember 2 sets of utilities,without giving us any new utilities and probably weapons due to all the work the rev dev team will have to put.

Archived