How to improve core revenant (obviously these are suggestions)

Jack Skywalker.5674

Small changes that can improve the QoL of Core Revenant.

SalvationNew Minor Adept - Nourishing Roots: Ventari tablet will absorb healing orbs created by the player to apply Regeneration and Swiftness to allies within a 180 radious. Revival speed is increased by 10%New Major Adept - Disarming Riposte: it remains the same,it just takes the place of Nourishing Roots within the trait line/talent tree.Tranquil Benediction:Increase the radious of Ventari's Will and Protective Solace to 240.

Reasoning: After seeing the Righteous Rebel trait I decided that maybe Arenanet would be more willing to buff Ventari's radious,provide we condion said buff by locking it within a Salvation trait. Having Ventari's Will and Protective Solace at a radious of 240 should help new players learn easier the area of effect of Ventari (by using the umbrela made by protective solace when in doubt)

Herald:Radiant Revival:While in Dwarf Stance, gain stability when you revive a player (45 recharge)While in Demon Stance gain resistance when you revive a player (45 recharge)While in Centaur Stance, immobilize nearby enemies when you revive a player (45 recharge)While in Dragon Stance, cast Light Infusion on yourself when you revive a player (45 recharge)After you succesfully revived a player in Assasin stance,that player's next attack will deal 15% increased damage (45 recharge).

Reasoning: I think Herald would be more fun if you could use it to chanell a blessing from your current legend while you are revivng someone.My main reason however is that I think it is silly that Support Revenant should have lower revive time because he does not have the Herald Elite Spec.

Archived