[NA] LFG, Fort Aspenwood, Daily player — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA] LFG, Fort Aspenwood, Daily player

Andd.2607Andd.2607 Member
edited November 22, 2017 in Looking For Guild

im back after not playing for 3-4 years.. my main character is a warrior, thats what i prefer to play. my other characters arent even 80 currently..

i currently do a bunch of Fractals, but only to 30 because my AR ... looking for a guild that focuses mostly on PvE such as Fractals, Raids and events and a bit of WvW, also willing to do PvP, use to play it a bit before i stopped years ago.
i havent ever participated in any raids before and would like a clan thats willing to teach me, im a fast learner,, im currently hunting for a legendary (Sunrise, over half way there)

just looking for a group of chill people, but a guild that tends to have people on through the day and night....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.