Where is the best place to learn about raiding? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Where is the best place to learn about raiding?

I have been reading from many sites about Raids. They all seem structured to veteran raid groups. I want to learn how from scratch. Is there a site to go to for that?

Always looking for new Guild mates

Best Answer

Answers

• I don't know about sites, but there are many guilds that will happily teach new to raid players how to get started.

Click me!

......(>'o')>......^( 'o' )^......<('o'<)......<('o' )>......^( 'o' )^......<( 'o')>......(>'o')>......^( 'o' )^......<('o'<)......

• @LadySilverHand.6841 said:
    I don't know about sites, but there are many guilds that will happily teach new to raid players how to get started.

Well then I will have to find one of those guilds. I want to start doing them so I can work more on Masteries and Legendary Armor.

Always looking for new Guild mates

• LadySilverHand.6841LadySilverHand.6841 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2017

Watch Map Chat for recruitment posts, and check the forum here and on reddit.
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/looking-for-guild
    Best of luck!

Click me!

......(>'o')>......^( 'o' )^......<('o'<)......<('o' )>......^( 'o' )^......<( 'o')>......(>'o')>......^( 'o' )^......<('o'<)......

• I'll again recommend checking out player-run communities in your server region. While they do mostly world bosses and map events, at least some also offer raid training. It gives you a chance to see the content and decide whether it may actually be for you or not, and at the same time get to know people whose guilds you could then apply to if you come to like them.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.