[Suggestion] Buff/Fix NPC's Functionality

Odokuro.5049

For a while now I have seen NPC use in story lines, ect. as beyond useless. They might try to resurrect you, but beyond that, they have to practical use outside of having to interact with them to move the story along, or choose an option to pursue.

You have noteworthy NPCs that have a big background/lore and play a huge role in your characters developement/story through being their to help you along, but that's just it, they don't help. They're weak, they ping/pong around you doing nothing half the time, the other time, they're off trying to kill some trash mob for twenty minutes.. I'm not saying buff them to a level where they can just streamline your content for you, and you do nothing for yourself. But they certainly should appear to being able to hold their own, and play their role as a psuedo-team member.

All the while you're part of this group (Tieme/Braham/Rox/Canach/Marjery/Kas Ect.) you feel like they are dead weight, low damage, non-consistent with their skills they are supposed to be using to help you (Braham's bubble) just feel so clunky and frustrating especially when they are supposed to be following you and they just stand there if you get even an inch out of range, or if they are supposed to trigger an event, but, they decide to not, lol.

So I ask, could they please be made more beefy so they pull their weight in your missions/stories, and don't feel like an anchor around your neck, because they don't fight with you, lol.

Archived