I don't think the new changes are that bad

killahmayne.9518

I took MMR on my core warrior for mostly the healing TBH although the endurance was good, can't speak for PvP but in WvW I ran it with endurance food, sigil of energy + you get endurance on burst.

I think more than anything the less bursty condi applications benefit the Warrior actually since it's builds a predominantly melee and condi clear it makes things like sigil of cleansing and the clear on weapon swap trait slightly more useful as those two things benefit clearing long lasting condis in a fight over time rather than trying to clear condi burst.

People also have to realize that Reckless impact now grants a stack of might per enemy hit, so you are healing per dodge and gaining extra endurance. Again I can't really speak for PvP but since you are fighting a lot in a circle there is a decent chance you will hit more than 1 person. Especially if there are ranger pets and mesmer clones in the mix.

So even though you are losing dodge, you still get some of that survivability back through increased might application and it is a bit less of an endurance loss since might grants endurance.

Stick and Move though I think was just a straight up nerf. Say the average Warrior in WvW (idk about PvP) has 2500 power on the base build. 10% extra damage would equal around 250 extra power. Which means you need 25 stacks of might just to equal the damage of the old Stick and Move. Honestly they could have done better with this. They made one lazy trait into another lazy and boring trait. Perhaps something like inflict vulnerability equal to half of your current might stacks for 4 seconds on a 5 second CD, if you hit with a multi attack it would apply to all foes hit with that strike. This could have potential play in a power/condi spec.

I am mixed about it..

I like:Reckless dodge is just an extra might (so extra MMR tick)i Always hated the +10% when endurance issnt full.. (i just hated wasting dodges for this + it was a pain in combination with MMR)

But what i dont like is:+2 endurance is just very low.. they could reduced it to 4 or 3 too start with.. why not just remove the 2 and bump the healing a bit..ANDPVE... yeah i wish power warr would be a thing again but yeah condi rulez and will Always be (Anet thinks this too)

Archived