[EU/International] 6y old guild The Angels Of Dawn [TAOD] [Raids] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU/International] 6y old guild The Angels Of Dawn [TAOD] [Raids]

Darren.5931Darren.5931 Member ✭✭
edited February 20, 2019 in Looking For Guild

[TAOD] is old guild with roots in Guild Wars 1. We are currently focused to raids and fractals. For our members we provide multiple raid runs per week. We are both searching for experienced players to fill our static teams and for those, who want to dive into raids and fractals as newbies.

For those who want to fill our static team we have some requirements. We expect our members to use our Discord for communication purposes - there is no need to talk however. We would be glad if you could represent our guild when you're playing with us. Extremely helpfull will be if you already know all encounters and their mechanics, if not there are training runs you can join to catch up.

Interested? Want to join our family? Feel free to contact me here, on our discord or contact any of our officers in game or join our discord, send filled application to #apply-here

Schedule:

• Tuesday - 8:15PM CEST/CET (team 1)
  • Tuesday - 7:15PM CEST/CET (team 2)
  • Thursday - 7:30PM CEST/CET (team 3)
  • Friday - 8:15 CEST/CET *(team 4)
  • Other days - Training runs - depends on demand - usually 6PM CEST/CET to midnight
  • Anytime - fractal & dungeon runs - depends on demand

Officers:

• Leader: Darren.5931 (discord: Iso#5893)
  • Officer: TachyonicRage.4936 (discord: TachyonicRage.4936#3886)
  • Officer: CoPraS.6015 (discord: CoPraS#2348)

Misc:

• Guild Hall: Windswept Haven (Path of Fire)
<1

Comments

• we are still looking for some more members

guild got now 31 members

• Still looking

10 member spots only avaible

• Darren.5931Darren.5931 Member ✭✭
    edited December 17, 2017

Bump Only 2 member spot avaible

• Hi, I would like to apply for the guild if you still have open slots. I have around 482 LI and know the raid till the Statues in W5. Currently I'm looking for people to raid with. It would be nice if you can tell me about your raiding time and a bit about the people there in your guild. Thank you. :)
    Account : Chronomatis.7293

edited December 18, 2017

Bump
    New Discord link: https://discord.gg/GkwKGVf
    All Guild Applications goes to our guild-application channel on our discord

Raids are on Mondays at 8:15pm

• Bump still looking for members
    Contact for having problems apply to guild:

Discord link is: https://discord.gg/GkwKGVf

Darren.5931 or me at discord Daedrium#5893
    Ace Dark Heart.1945
    Webbster.3769

• Bump still searching for members

• Bump still searching for members

• Bump we are still looking for more members

• Bump we are still looking for more members for our raid teams

Forum post at the top is updated

• Bump still looking for more members

• Bump we are still looking for more members for our raid teams & fractal teams

• Bump we are still looking for more members and forum post is updated

• Bump still looking for some more members

• Bump we are still looking for some more members

• Bump we are still looking for some more members

Bump we are still looking for some more members

Bump we are still looking for some more members

we are still looking for more members

we are still looking for more members

• Hey there! The description of the guild sounds like what i'm interested in. I'm a PVE enthusiast and don't care that much for PVP (but WVW sounds nice and I wouldn't mind trying it at some point as long as there's someone to give a few pointers). I've played GW2 a total of 6 months in the last almost 2 years during which time I managed to ascended gear a DH and a Scourge, and plan to also play a druid/BS warr (not yet decided which I like more). I also have 254 mastery points, 100 personal fractal level and farm T4 daily, did 99 CM (but only once and never bothered again because it always seemed hard to get a decent grp while pugging).
    What I want to try now is Raiding. I have 0 experience in GW2 raids, but am a seasoned wow player in a top 500 guild, so the concept is not at all new to me. With a bit of time invested in researching the scripts/mechanics of the bosses and some hands-on experience I think I can become quite a reliable member for a raid team. I'm also willing to learn and adapt based on the raid team's needs and above everything else I'm a transparent person (no... not a ghost..) as in I'll always own my mistakes, admit when I make them and learn from them. If there is someone willing to teach me, I am willing to learn! At the same time I appreciate constructive criticism and I consider it a good way (if not the best) to learn.
    As a specific concern, my job doesn't allow me to commit to any activities before 19:00 GTM +2 so it's up to you to decide if this is good enough for your standards and expectations. Aside from the time-frame element, I want to point out that I left the WoW scene because I simply didn't enjoy the elitism anymore, and I am no longer willing to put in multiple hours a day (more than 6) in a grindy fashion... So in short... I'm all for progress as long as it's fun at the same time, and I cannot commit to spending 4 hours a night in a grp, 3-4 days a week. I'd say that @ 6 hours a week spread across 2-3 days is what I can generally offer.
    Another important aspect I want to mention is that I'm looking for a guild to enjoy my time playing GW2 with. I already have a stressful job that takes away 8-12 hours of my life 5-6 days a week, therefore I'm looking for a relaxed atmosphere within GW2. I'm all for following some rules, and respecting certain standards as far as being part of a community goes, but again, more focused on the "banter" and "having fun" part of being in a guild. I'm a really open-minded person and I'm up for joining some discord channel and talk all sorts of !@#$ and making friends. That's actually the most important part of a guild for me. In the end it's called a "game" for a reason right? it's supposed to be fun :P.
    Now if you've bothered reaching this far into this block of text that most human beings would simply describe as "[email protected]" first of all I want to thank you for taking the time, and ask you to let me know if you think i'd be a good fit for your guild. Let me know if more info is needed. I'll do my best to answer any questions!
    Have a great and wonderful day fellas!

Bump we are still looking for more members for our raid teams

Forum post at the top has been updated

Bump we are still looking for more members for our raid teams

Bump we are still looking for more members for our guild

Bump TAOD is looking for more members

Bump TAOD is looking for more members

Bump TAOD is still looking for more members

Bump TAOD is still looking for more members for the guild (35) slots only avaible

Bump we are still looking for more members for our clear raid teams and for our training team

Bump we are still looking for more members for our clear raid teams and for our training team

Bump we are still looking for more members for our clear raid teams

• so after i joined this guild there was never like anyone on discord except like 2hrs a week to do a little raiding and the only guild chat talk was welcoming people to a 6 year old guild
    truth is they are a 6 year old almost inactive guild

Forum Post updated

Bump we are still looking for more exp members for our clear raid teams

Bump we are still looking for more exp members for our raid&fractal teams

• Bump we are still looking for more exp members for our raid&fractal teams

<1
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.