Returning Player LFG PvX Casual EST

Odieo.6872

I recently returned a couple weeks ago after being away a couple years and purchased seasons 2,3, HoT and PoF. I am looking for a casual guild that is involved in most game content to varying degrees. Im an easy going guy and have Discord and all toons at 80 although only one of them has been progressing through PoF and HoT so far. A smallish to medium sized guild which runs events would be ideal. I primarily play EST in the afternoons and evenings with heavy playtime on the weekends. Currently based on JQ but not married to it.

Thank You.

Those Who Fell [RISE] is a 3+ year old guild, which does fractals, and dungeons often, and all things PvE. We are also big into WvW on some days, as well as other games. We have a very active discord at different times of the day. Our members are made up of new and vertran players who just enjoy playing with friends. :)

Give me a shout in-game @ purplishy.6429 if you are interested. We are active all times of day though primarily NA (SEA/EU group as well).Best of luck finding a home

https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7qiqnu/na_those_who_fell_rise_gaming_is_back_blackgate/

Archived