Returning Looking for guild [PvX],[PvE], [NA]

AsphaltRanger.7035

Hello, I'm a returning player although it has been so long I might as well call myself a new player at this point. I'm PvX looking for a casual to a hardcore guild that enjoys the fun of the game and helping out new players that at least try and google the answer for themselves first LoL...I try not to barrage people with questions. I am currently on Gate of Madness but have no issues moving as long as the server has room, I also have a Charr Warrior that's LvL 80 from last time I played before all the changes to game and with the expansions. Please shoot me a PM or an invite in game.

Thanks again!

Those Who Fell [RISE] is a 3+ year old guild, which does fractals, and dungeons often, and all things PvE. We are also big into WvW on some days, as well as other games. We have a very active discord at different times of the day. Our members are made up of new and vertran players who just enjoy playing with friends. :)

Give me a shout in-game @ purplishy.6429 if you are interested. We are active all times of day though primarily NA (SEA/EU group as well).Best of luck finding a home

https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7qiqnu/na_those_who_fell_rise_gaming_is_back_blackgate/

Archived