Unable to buy Gem from black lion interface

I can't buy Gem form shop it keep saying "unfortunately error has occurred" and return to first page. i have try both credit card and paypal none is success. and i already check with my bank all card work fine . i have try clearing Temp file and submit a ticket (3 day ago) but none is respond not event a confirmation that i have send a ticket . my ticket page also list as No requests found. so any solution that can help me support this game ?

You submitted a ticket via the web-form found through the 'Support' link above/below? Have you checked your spam/junk email folders? Responses are sent via email to the email address you provided in the web-form. Make sure your email provider is not blocking emails from ArenaNet/Guild Wars 2. You may have to white-list all their addresses.

Good luck.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You submitted a ticket via the web-form found through the 'Support' link above/below? Have you checked your spam/junk email folders? Responses are sent via email to the email address you provided in the web-form. Make sure your email provider is not blocking emails from ArenaNet/Guild Wars 2. You may have to white-list all their addresses.

Good luck.

i have check all my mail no where to be found . and in support page it list as "No requests found" . and my mail should't block any from gw2 team since my purchase POF still get through. do i need to submit another ticket ?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:It may be a different address than that from the purchase of Path of Fire. The emails should come from "support@guildwars2.com". Try white-listing that address.Or you could use a different email provider, and create another ticket, if you are sure you did not receive the automated response.

Good luck.

i just submit another ticket and now it appear in support page now. - -'' funny use forum and you get a ticket confirmation -...- anyway Inculpatus cedo.9234 Thank for reply hope this ticket will help me resolve problem.

For those who ask me is it fix or not and how. The Answer is NO this what they said to me"After manually reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are displaying characteristics that are commonly found to be associated with high risk transactions. For that reason, your purchase attempts have been determined to be high risk by our payment processor and you will be unable to complete your purchase at this time.

The only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to attempt your purchase at a later date. Alternatively, Gem Cards are available from several retailers around the world. Here is a list of authorized retailers that are selling Gem Cards."

No solution for me i live in thailand no gem card available here. all my friend able to buy it with easy but not mine. Guess this company doesn't need my little money anyway Brought POF is a mistake.

Archived