Choyalicious Vodcast/Podcast - Every Wednesday's 12 PM PT/3 PM ET

bigmomo.9620

Choyalicious!

Guild Wars 2 Community Podcast and Vodcast!

Starring Kit The Traveler, AshenLily and MomoInTheBox with various Guest Hosts!

Hello, everyone! I hope everyone's enjoying their new year. By the way, Happy New Years, it's good to be in 2018! Choyalicious is still going on and will be resuming close towards the end of January or the beginning of February 2018! The cast of Choyalicious continues to be Kit The Traveler, AshenLily, and MomoInTheBox!You know, we all might have started playing Guild Wars 2 separately but we surely came together to discuss our experiences and views about the game with the community. It's becoming a year since we've created this podcast, and we definitely are going to be coming back with a kick for the community. I'll provide the various social media of all the co-hosts and I hope to see you everyone soon on our next podcast, and hey, I'll also provide the link to our SoundCloud so that you can hear our previous podcasts!

Social Media:

Follow our social media to be kept up-to-date with our latest updates for Choyalicious podcast dates!Be sure to check out our SoundCloud for all of our latest and previous Choyalicious Audio!

Archived