[suggestion] make DD dodge buff affect the party

Tora.7214

I dunno if this has been suggested before, if it has, sorry for repeating it.

One of the main reasons Thief arent desired as much in party or raid content is because unless playing venomshare, they dont contribute nothing but damage to the group, and not even a high tier one. I know they try to make thieves more party friendly with Deadeye might sharing and stolen skill sharing changes, however the buffs they bring are buffs that you usually allready get from better sources in a group content.

So my suggestion would be to make so that the buffs from bounding, unhindered and lotus affect at least 5 ppl in the daredevil party, since a good daredevil can keeps these buffs on all the time i think it would be a good addition to the group and would make them wanted more since they would be bringing a unique buff to improve the group that no one else can give. What do you guys think?

@Grissman.2845 said:A nice idea, apart from the unhindered combatant trait... i can allready see the trolls using it to cripple the party.

If you mean because of the Exhaustion debuff, it wouldnt necesarily has to; the Dash from unhindered has 2 effects, granting the buff, and removing impairing conditions, granting exhaustion if it does. Anet could make it as it only grants the buff to the party, but only removes impairing conditions from de daredevil

Archived