[EU] The Exiled Gentlemen [ExG] Vocal Social UK Based Guild

Divcdk.8402

We are a small 40 member UK based guild, that mains discord and enjoys many a banterific moment on it. We are not building a large elitist guild but a small family of likeminded chaps and chapettes (ladies) that play Guild wars.

We run all tiers of fractals and dabble in raids, we often run events with giveaways and what not, but generally want to promote fun and banter in our discord server.

New and old players are welcome all we ask is that you have voice chat and are up for a chat and a laugh. We accept players from all over EU

Interested ? I hope you are ! Message me here or in game /w divcdk.8402

• 2 weeks later...

We have also gotten more into raiding lately.As of now we are training people for Wing 1.We do not care about your previous experience in raiding so we gladly take anyone with us who are interested in trying this content out.So if you are interested in downing some bosses but don't want to join an established raiding guild with all wings on farm and instead want to learn the content from the start with us, this is perfect place for you.

Hi, with Gorbachef above and looking for a guild. Relatively new player with a couple of lvl 80 characters and looking at taking the game to the next lvl. We have mainly been playing PvE but willing to try everything. Based in the UK and willing to get involved in TS and Discord. Let me know if you need any more information.

Archived