Another hybrid druid in WvW

Deax.1572

@"Saitam.9340" said:Can you give us any insight on your specialization choices and sigils/stat priorities? Looks good.

Sure, here you go http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQRAsf3IjEqQJL4yCUtYhSwaCAlqIAcPdomUdicTgLXJjLN-j1hHAB0pEEgnAAa7PEwJBgc9DMp8TR1fIFQVKrA-wI didn't want to go full condi as the condi application on this weapon set isn't the greatest and ever since pre-HoT cele engi i've wanted some sort of jack of all trades build.Granted some changes can be made to this build to fit ones needs. For instance you can swap the Traveler runes for Durability ones and swap nature magic for beast mastery along with We heal as one for regen and swiftness, but i've noticed that doing so makes sustain worse because Troll Urgent heal works well with Natural Mender (druid grandmaster minor) stacking that passive heal stack which in turn makes all heal-ticks much more potent.The only builds i had issue in dealing with this build so far were either super condi resistant guards/scrappers (barely any scrappers around tho) or reflect spamming mirages. Naturally the player skill also a variable in the equation.

Archived