Friendly community is looking to expand its family!

celia.4063

We are located on the Piken Square server.

The Celestial Haven was created a week after launch in 2012 by a group of friends and visionaries who believed that it was possible to balance a healthy focus on real life with their favourite hobby: Guild Wars. The guild has grown and thrived since then, but after seeing several of our beloved members taking extended breaks from the game due to real life responsibilities, we’ve decided to open up recruitment and take in new additions to our roster!

We're a small group of close friends and family that hope to find like-minded people to spend our time with. It was our 5th year anniversary in October, we've restructured and renewed, so we decided that the time has come to expand further and find new friends that share our vision, people who might be looking for a new home with a lovely atmosphere and a mature community. We put our efforts into creating a great place for everyone to feel welcome!

We love all aspects of the game and want members that enjoy themselves and everything this fantastic world has to give. Over the years we've accomplished so much more than we'd ever thought possible! We've seen beautiful landscapes, killed terrifying monsters, had parties and social gatherings that lasted into the early mornings, and met all kinds of wonderful people throughout our adventures.

Our main concern is to have a in-game family that we want to spend time with, and it's important to keep our family atmosphere intact. This is why we will only let in a few recruits at a time, allowing them to settle in and get to know us and vice versa, before we bring in more. If you want a roster with hundreds of members, then this is not for you. Only people that want a small and close-knit community will enjoy themselves here.

We do not have a website, so Discord is a requirement. We will encourage people to use it frequently, even when not in-game, since that is how a family community is created. We’re all about the social aspect of a MMORPG, so if this makes you uncomfortable then you probably won’t fit in with this chatty bunch!

Who are you?

You love Guild Wars 2! You are a mature, dedicated and friendly player that thinks it's just as fun to hang around in Divinitys Reach to eat cake as it is to run with blazing wings and weapons drawn into a raid. You respect the value of real life, and have no problems with the occasional quiet evening since you know how to entertain yourself during silent hours. You are more than 24 years old and knows that a good community can only thrive if you act respectfully and with care toward your fellow players, no matter how much they stand in fire or face-pull that boss for the 98th time. We're mostly adults here with the responsibilities that follow, like childrens and jobs, which explains our high age limit. We do not care about your gaming experience, all players are welcome, new and old alike, as long as you are ACTIVE within the game itself and interact with us on Discord.

Casuals will thrive with us while hardcore players will not. However, at the same time we want players that are active on a regular basis and not just drops by once in a blue moon. We expect you to stay true to TCH and dedicate your time and effort into making this guild the best it can be! We are not a placeholder for retired accounts or a place where people can play once a week and expect that to be enough. For us to thrive and remain successful, we need people that are active and enjoys the game just as much as we do.

We also have a 100% representing rule. While we have no issues with you being in a bank guild or a WvWvW / PvP guild, we do not see any reason for you to be in TCH without repping us if you want the same things in GW2 as we do; A caring community, a variating weekly event schedule and lots of good times. Basically we want to be the only guild you will ever need!

Our guidelines

While the leaders and event organizers will do their best to keep you all active and on your toes and create fun events, you must also acknowledge that sometimes you simply have to organize your own play time. Bring your fellow guild members along with you on your adventures!!

We will always put real life first, and therefore we expect our members to understand that there will be quiet periods now and then. If you want someone that can entertain you all day, every day, this guild won’t be right for you.

Guildies who greet each other and say goodbye before logging, who invite others to tag along in their planned activities, who help each other out and who make newcomers feel welcome are the essence of a good community and caring atmosphere. Be polite and a decent human being! Respect and communication are words to live by.

Activity and interaction is a huge part of what makes a guild alive and thriving, so people who are away for more than a month WITHOUT notice or doesn't participate in scheduled events / raids will be kicked and replaced by people who actually share our vision about a family community that spends time several days a week together.

Raiding

We've always been successful at raiding, back in the days when we used to have a steady raid schedule. As time went on and our friends had to focus on real life commitments we stopped raiding regularly, and therefore we haven't done much of it these past months. And we're perfectly okay with this! We do a number of things together, like high end fractals, bounty hunts, HoT map metas, WvWvW, dungeons, world bosses, Guild Mission and so on and so forth. It's more important to us to have a close-knit community that does a variety of events together and hang out on Discord than to kill the latest raid boss.

Having said that, we WILL resume raiding as soon as our community is ready for it. There is nothing more satisfying than teaming up with 9 other friends and punching some dragons in the face! Raid Rules can be found on our Discord, and we will be more than happy to help everyone get geared and ready for it.

If we've sparked an interest then hit me up in-game for a chat!

Kind Regards,Celia

celia.4063

Hi there, I'm a returning player to GW2, haven't played the game in 4 years+. I've decided to give the game another try after feeling finished with World of Warcraft. I'm looking for a causal guild, as I've got limited time in the evenings to play. I'm a 45 year old male, married, so I can't commit to a hardcore raid guild with set raid schedules. Your guild sounds like it could fit my needs as a place to call home in GW2. I'm willing to transfer to Piken Square from Gunnar's Hold.

Hi there I'm on the Piken square server looking to join a friendly chilled guild. I'm 38 just came back to gw2 I play in the days as most evenings I work or spend time with me kids and Mrs. you guys sound perfect for what I'm looking for

Archived