Returning Player LFG on Blackgate // Casual // PvX

Bamm.6975

Hello,

I am a returning player that has not played in about 3 years. I recently jumped back in an purchased HoT. I am enjoying the game very much. I main ele but also have three other level 80 professions (even if I don't know how to play them anymore) thief, war, ranger.

I am looking for a casual friendly guild that does all content but especially guild missions as this is something I have never done before and allows people to jump in and out of content as their schedule allows. I generally play the game in the evenings from about 7pm - 10pm PST and later on the weekends 2-4 days per week.

My ideal guild is all Asura because they are the best but I suppose I would be willing to play with the other races too :)

Thank you!

Hey there Bamm, our guild may be what you are looking for. Tyrs Paladium is a casual guild for players 30+ in age. We have been picking up a lot of people that are returning to GW2 from a break, so you will not be alone in learning all the new things GW2 has added (like gliders, mounts, and the elite specializations). We are PvE centric, meaning we mostly run open world, dungeons, and fractals. We don't raid yet, but would like to get there at some point. We also dabble in WvW and sPvP, but those are not our specialties. We have a TeamSpeak3 server for voice comms and while not required, it helps to at least be able to listen when doing some content, like fractals and guild missions. We also have a dedicated website for knowledge sharing and event scheduling.

You can see more about us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27147/na-tyrs-tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild

And if all that sounds good to you, then please go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Auro, Officer Tyrs Paladium

Oops, I should add a couple of things, we are based on Dragonbrand, but we take players from all servers. I would say only 50% of our base is on DB.

And, we welcome all Asura, but we keep a VERY careful eye on them...

Hi there Stranger,

If you are looking for a more casual yet active guild. Take time to consider[sOUL]

You can find most of the information about us under this link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/30413/soul-na-casual-active-pvx-seeking-vets-and-new-players#latest

If you would like to apply for the guild membership please fill an application form on our website at: http://psr.shivtr.com/

If you wish to be given even more information you can get in touch with myself either in game or via forums.

Praise Joko!

haha hard not to like asuras. but an army of one is too OP xdhow do you like HoT?

we have guild missions done on Mondays, 7pm CST, a bit early for your PST time. but i could rerun them again during week night if we have enough people.even newbies first joined the guild get persuaded to come to guild missions on their first few hours. it's definitely fun to group up and get to know each other.we run dungeons almost every other night now. it's first come first serve. sometimes i run fractal trainings during week nights. but since i get out of work late, it'd probably be too late for most. my official fractal trainings are on Sunday afternoon, however. so most time zones can jump in.

for more info, you can come here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Thank you, Hex. I will check you guys out too. I am actually based in mountain time zone but I used PST because it's easier for people to understand generally.

HoT is a blast! When I played years ago I fell in love with my D/D ele and used daphoenix guides for inspiration. I tried going D/WH tempest and just could not get the feel for it. I am back to D/D but using tempest which seems awesome. I am more excited for SW/D Weaver but I want to finish all of the HoT content before adding that expansion.

Is there any reason this is a bad idea? Am I missing out on gaining free XP as I complete HoT or anything by waiting to get PoF?

I also dabble in sPvP. I usually jump in there first when I log on and do my dailies through there because typically you finish in one ranked match.

Archived