Professions change feed back

Ariel Elengil.7908

I have been playing this game since launch and i think this is the first time i have posted in any forum... EVER... I hope a Anet reads what i have to say and takes it with an eye of one their players that likes to play a little bit of each of the platforms provided in the game.

PvE is great for those who love a story and like to be able to do content mostly on your own and sometimes find others to do things in the open world content. largest and most loyal base in the game.

WvW large group battles that you can pick how you would like to affect the battle adding in that in the large part forces you to run around in a circle with everyone else. Unless you can get a few people together for a havoc group. Ignoring the growing salt mine in the world small but loyal base.

PvP second largest player base? at least I think it is? I could be wrong on that part and used to be a lot bigger! so what went wrong it was after you introduced the latest batch of elites....Example Mesmer Is "the golden child" it is someone's personal baby it is always too powerful and it is easy to find ways to break the game with the Mesmer and it hardly ever gets a serious nerf hammer.

Necro is considered the ugly redheaded stepchild of the classes except right now it is so powerful when played right that it is unstoppable or nigh unstoppable. I have to ask what person though it was a good idea to give Necros this power when there is the drain from the Hierarchs? Why create something whole clothe when you have it right in front of you? why not restrict them like Ritualists (gw's 1) used to be?(instead of sand shades just call them shades or urns and go for it! such cool skills) This big AOE that beats the pants off anything a ELE can do? Skills like that would be new skills that would way better suited to Mecros than the AOE BOMB they have atm!!! It could even still have an AOE effect just not this crappy one!

Core Ele's used to be able to burn the world baby and their other powers used to be better but NO that was too powerful but a Scourge they can have an AOE that kills everything dead WTFN? BTW Ele's got so nerfed they were like playing kittens in PvP!!! I am glad they somewhat fixed that but it's not truly fixed!

Each class keeps getting Nerfed hard but not in a meaningful way its just getting more and more out of whack! perhaps Anet you are going hate me and so may a lot of other people but I suggest that the design team, balance team, profession team and, competitive team need to actully need to revamp all the classes, by talking to each other about the changes and how they will affect gameplay. Also pick a theme and stay consistent!!! example Mesmers and only Mesmers have portals and clones, guardians Are a holy warrior, Necros are dark soul rending that use blood rituals, warriors fight with discipline and training!, I could keep going it's not hard!It's like everything got on a locomotive and ran away down the tracks and just keep blowing its horns it's cool, but its does not feel like Gw's 2 anymore... Where is the mighty nerf hammer that can re-forge the classes. hell it could be a amazing side story for each class!

I understand you go buy why and how? the little things like Dh have traps I know why they don't fit wells or marks! so the closest is a trap. But the DH is a holy warrior perhaps it should just have been called an Invocation? or a Holy Smite? easy and more consistent just theirs on their trait line when they run DH. FB has it's own flavor which is useful and i feel nicely done. But where is the advantage for running a core Guard? I work through it and i don't rally see one except under very narrow instances. this should be addressed to make it a Choice and a hard one!

Base Ele's I have a big beef it is the same as DH, Tempest, and Weaver kick it's ass all the way into next week... there is not a lot of reason to play it because you lose bonus skills and it matters at higher levels.

Core Ranger I love it! I will beat the pants off you if you're not careful and make your life miserable at a distance all while decapping like a mad person! druid has it's place i just find it boring as snot drying on a wall. Soul beast when i get it right rends things in little bits So I want to learn more about it.

Warriors, Thieves, Engies, Rev(they are very hemmed in by their trait choice), I don't know very well in PvP! so I can't comment very well other than HOLY CRAP WHO EVER COME UP WITH THAT DEAD EYE CLASS ENSUREED PEOPLE WOULD MACRO IN THE GAME!!!

My point boils down to this I know they don't want to do this but the may have to but they may have to rebalance all the classes. I would just make a request that not more than any 2 classes have the same name for something.

I get that Mesmers and Thieves get stealth but no one else should have it!Perhaps that means or perhaps rangers and Engies get a camouflage(lesser type of stealth) if they trait for it that would be great for core ranger!Mesmers and Necros each get wellsDragon Hunters and Revenants would get a Smite (instead/added of traps)Rangers and Thieves get trapsNecros get marks, Etc. Etc. Etc.

I could go on with this break it down each class is balanced. It needs to revamped and heck! You could even make "a new side story" out of it with the changing magic of the land! Be and creative we will eat it alive! Give us achievement points for going through it with each class, get some awesome skin and a title! I know I would love it!

Archived