LFG IoJ WvW, PvP, PvE, CST

Sir Orfeo.5370

Hello all,

I played GW2 a lot in 2013-2014, but hadn't until now due to work (I'm a teacher, we have no free time haha). Now that I'm starting to relax, I wanted to get back into GW2. The only thing I remember going poorly was...not being a part of anything and working through everything on my own. I would love to join a guild that is into PvE, PvP, WvW. I'm open to a lot of things. I can typically play for a little bit most nights, but I am also at the end of my graduate program, so I can't guarantee that :( I am in CST/GMT-6, and would like a guild focused on that timezone or Eastern/GMT-5.

Thanks, all!

should have called you Sir Lucky cuz lots of us are in SoS, linked with IoJ. so we can WvW. although Anet is working on WvW reconstruction. in the near future, we'd play together as a guild and not as linked servers.

i used to play solo for a long time but eventually got out of my comfort zone and made this to bring all the cool kids in one place. we mostly PvE since that's how you make golds in-game without ERP. jk. sPvP is more active after 11pm. but we have chill sPvP players play throughout the day. we even bring new peeps from time to time.

our prime time is after 7pm CST. but since i get out of work late, i'm online after 9pm CST. play for a few hours each night, and all day on Sunday if nothing gets in my way.our schedule changes most nights. we just go with the flow, help each other out or group up to do something.guild missions on Mondays, 7pm CST. fractal trainings around 12 - 1pm CST.

i'm sure we can learn a thing or two from ya, professor. feel free to obtain more info about us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Hello Orfeo,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

Archived