[NA] LFG World Bosses, PvE and friendly

Hi everyone!

I've been a part of the GW2 community since launch. I have joined a lot of guilds that focus primarily on PvP and WvW and although I have enjoyed all aspects of the game, I mostly focus on PvE, meta events and World Bosses. IRL I'm a teacher and work most hours during the day and weekdays so I mostly play casually and honestly just want to make friends in game. I'm looking for a casual guild that does a lot of world boss trains. If you can help point me in the right direction that'd be great!

I have each class maxed out, but my main is engi (holo/sylvari) and I love this game a lot. I have both expansions and played them both thoroughly. I'm always willing to help others and I'm honestly just looking for a place with people that have similar interests. I do a lot of map completion, meta events and world bosses.

A little bit about me; I'm in NA (Florida). I'm a female and 26 years old. I have discord and use it.

Thanks and happy hunting!!

Hiya! Your post caught my eye because one of my favorite guild events is our Boss Train! I love taking down the dragons and other world bosses... it never gets old for me. Map completion is also one of my favorite parts of the game, it's my go-to when I don't have something specific going on. :)

I'm part of the Remnants of Hope [HOPE] guild and I think it could be a great fit for you! We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events almost every day of the week, including boss trains, meta events, dungeons, fractals... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and would welcome you! And the overall attitude in our community is fantastic. They're patient, fun, and knowledgeable. It sounds like you'd get along great!

We have an application on our website and you can also check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Archived