LFGuild - [IoJ] [NA] [PvE] - Ranger Druid + Guardian Firebrand

Cynosure.9316

I've playing the game on and off for about 6 months--last month I hit level 80 on my Ranger and became a Druid and have been playing more regularly (I have the entire specialization track unlocked). I've recently only been focused on doing my dailies and am striving to acquire ascended gear and a higher AR. Hoping to do harder fractals and, eventually, raids. I am a decent healer but am hoping to become an excellent one. I'm focused on gearing up / finding a good group of people to run regularly with. Mostly interested in PvE but will likely dabble in some WvW once I've figured it all out. I am a casual player--1-2 hours a day if I'm lucky, more on weekends. I can usually schedule more time for weekly events/etc. if needed.

With my HoT purchase I boosted a level 80 Guardian that I specialized with condi Firebrand. I enjoy him a lot, too, but mostly play my Ranger at the moment.

I have PoF and LS3 unlocked.

Looking for a home! =) I was randomly invited to a guild but they are small in numbers and not online often.

Hi there Stranger,

If you are looking for a more casual yet active guild. Take time to consider[sOUL]

You can find most of the information about us under this link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/30413/soul-na-casual-active-pvx-seeking-vets-and-new-players#latest

If you would like to apply for the guild membership please fill an application form on our website at: http://psr.shivtr.com/

If you wish to be given even more information you can get in touch with myself either in game or via forums.

Praise Joko!

Hey Cyano, might I recommend that you check out our guild, Tyrs Paladium. We are a casual, 30+ aged, growing guild that focuses on PvE with a smidge of PvP and WvW. We run beginner fractals multiple times a week and guild missions on the weekends. We have players that play daily as well as those that play only on weekends and everything in between. We understand that real life comes first and GW2 sometimes has to go on the back burner.

We have a dedicated website for event planning and information sharing, and we use TeamSpeak3 for voice comms. TS is not required, but at least being able to listen makes guild missions and fractals much easier to coordinate.

You can read more about the guild here https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27147/na-tyrs-tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild

And if you are interested, you can go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

Auro, Officer Tyrs Paladium

@Yashira.8720 said:Hi there Stranger,

If you are looking for a more casual yet active guild. Take time to consider[sOUL]

Thanks! I received your in-game mail as well and will check you guys out!

@Aurochys.5691 said:Hey Cyano, might I recommend that you check out our guild, Tyrs Paladium. We are a casual, 30+ aged, growing guild that focuses on PvE with a smidge of PvP and WvW. We run beginner fractals multiple times a week and guild missions on the weekends. We have players that play daily as well as those that play only on weekends and everything in between. We understand that real life comes first and GW2 sometimes has to go on the back burner.

Also appreciated! Unfortunately, I am not 30+ years old.. though I am getting there haha

Archived