[NA] Veteran PvE Player LF a raiding team

blazegamer.1968

Hello! If you're looking at this I'm hoping you're looking for an eager player for your group content specifically raids. I've played since release and like to think I adapt to changes that come my way pretty easily. I currently have a fully geared berzerk tempest/weaver but am flexible to fill other spots if need be. I've only downed Vale Guardian and Gorseval currently and know Sabetha. Right now I just want to learn and train the other fights and possibly find a spot in a core group. Feel free to message me in game!

Hello, [HERO] may be a good fit for you. We are a PvX Guild and we are a very active and close knit community. We look for players that are active and those that want to be a part of our community. We do PvE, PvP, WvW, Fotm, and Raids. We do training raid runs as well as gear push for FoTM. Many of our members are active in T4 FoTM and clear run raids, but we want to train more players to play with us. We are also a pick up and play team, where players sign on and join discord to do content together. We are on MAG NA server, but that only applies to WvW. Please let me know if you'd like more info.

Archived