Looking for a tight-knit PvE focused guild (18+, NA)

MOLeblanc.3897

Hello,

As the title states, I'm looking for a tight-kniw guild that isn't too big but still has a decent online player base.

Ideally I'm looking for a guild that is compromised of :

• 18+ Players
  • Active Discord (Voice/Text)
  • PvE Focused (FOTM, Open World, Dungeons, Raids) with some interest in doing PvP every now and then
  • NA EST timezone (Mostly playing during evenings (weekdays) and on weekends)

Let me know if you'd be interested in grabbing me in your community :smile:

Hi there Stranger,

If you are looking for a more casual yet active guild. Take time to consider[sOUL]

You can find most of the information about us under this link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/30413/soul-na-casual-active-pvx-seeking-vets-and-new-players#latest

If you would like to apply for the guild membership please fill an application form on our website at: http://psr.shivtr.com/

If you wish to be given even more information you can get in touch with myself either in game or via forums.

Praise Joko!

Hello, [HERO] may be a good fit for you. We are a PvX Guild and we are a very active and close knit community. We look for players that are active and those that want to be a part of our community. We do PvE, PvP, WvW, Fotm, and Raids. We do training raid runs as well as gear push for FoTM. Many of our members are active in T4 FoTM and clear run raids, but we want to train more players to play with us. We are also a pick up and play team, where players sign on and join discord to do content together. We are on MAG NA server, but that only applies to WvW. Please let me know if you'd like more info.

imo you should get away from tight-knit guild cuz they're so tight, they tend to run together all the time, leaving no room for new people to join.our Discord on a low nightly basic has about 10 people in voice chat. it also remains active throughout the day since we're not getting online until 7pm CST and onwards.i train fractals on sunday afternoon but now due to the amount of new players, we teach fractals nightly now and everyone can join, even peeps below lvl 80.open world, jp and fun other events are also getting involved. dungeons run just as often as fractals, about every other night, depend on the crowd.we also love spvp and run throughout the day. mostly for unranked matches. we meant to get a bit more practice and even get a group together for tournament participation since we have a few on top 250 and a lot in plat division in the past. also about to build a more in depth part of spvp on our website =]CST time zone here though for a lot of us. but we do have PST and EST too.for more info, you could check us out: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived