New Method of PvP Matchmaking

Darknessz.9650

Hello my dear friends.

A made a support ticket to discuss the possible future of gw2 the systems it shares, overall guild wars 2 is anamzing game and would like to thank the dev for creating not only a game but a system which is a part of us all. my individual characters are not only a creation of guild wars 2 but a personal level upon about myself. i would like to thank the developers for guild wars 2 and look forward to the possible changes to combat, systems, and graphics.

Now back to the pvp discussionWE ARE GOING ALL THE WAY BACK TO PVP SEASON 1 !!!!!!Please understand i will not be discussion about the balance but changes we have learned from previous pvp seasons.

First part: RE-configure PVP groups with matching point.

• NOW. i will try to discuss this area as best i canduring the past pvp season, team work, groups and assigned with guilds was amazing including after match regroups decisions. I would like to see the team 5 team pvp group matchmaking back into the seasons as this system help the pvp community and guild wars 2 build a friendship with each other, meeting new players, and helping them progress well as teaming up with friends including guilds. There are many reasons pvp season team system was a great progress for pvp with abuse to the system, matchmaking farming points to reach high tiers which i will discuss about how this can be changed for the pvp team system to come back into effect.Pvp was an amazing setup assigning players into a party through discord, and communicate with each others right? i miss the times playing with friends on discord, guild pvp matches, and random players enjoying rank with each other.Now for the possible changes with pvp team set upPVP is based on rank, and points is a huge aspect for gaining higher tier progress into legendary tier. please take the time to understand what i am trying to state, might be difficult to write this out but here it goes.PVP matchmaking will be set up with a 5 player team, BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF PLAYER IN THE PARTY WILL DETERMINE THE AMOUNT OF POINTS WON/LOSSIF you win a match with a 5 player team you get LOW POINTS approx ---- 2-5 points throughout all players in the party and higher tier rank players will reduce reduce these numbers. example 5 legendary players who won a match they will get 2 points/ plat players will get 3 points/ gold players 3-5 points./ and sliver 4-5 points. (NO BONUS POINTS AND PIPS WILL BE REDUCED TO 2 EVERY MATCHES LOST AND 5 PIPS EVERY MATCHES WON well as REWARDS REDUCED PER CHEST (CURRENCY SHARDS/ NOT GOLD) <<<< players must accept the reward changes per section towards the final reward chest. so if they decide to not be in a party anymore they will have to finish the whole section based on agreement until a new section is available and back to normal towards the chest reward. this agreement will be restarted PER PARTY PLAY4 PLAYER TEAM WILL GET THE SAME AS A 5 PLAYER TEAM PARTY3 PLAYER TEAM WILL GET MIDDLE TIER POINT VALUE WITH NO CHANGES TO REWARDS TOWARDS THE PVP CHEST BUT (SHARDS CURRENCY) REDUCTION REWARDS WILLREMAIN2 AND SOLO PLAYER WILL REMAIN NORMAL AS SOLO PLAYED BASED.

RANDOM TIER GROUPS 3-5 WILL GET THE SAME RESPECT TO SECTION ABOVE BUT 2 POINTS DIFFERENCE INCREASEnow random groups of rank in a party will still get the value of 2-4

MY REASON FOR THESE CHANGES!!!!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND (ANET THIS IS NOT FINAL BUT PLEASE CHECK THIS AND WORK WITH THE TEAM TO ASSIGN THE MATCHMAKING PROGRESS BACK TO WHEN PVP WAS A STRONG COMMUNITY AND FIXING MATCHMAKING)REASON FOR THE CHANGES IN POINTS/REWARDS PER PLAYER IN PARTY!!!!!!The reason for the lower points is based on the security of abusing the matching making system, rewards, and abuse to classes. (THIS I WILL TALK ABOUT LATER ON)THE REASON FOR the REDUCTION FOR POINT/REWARD AND CURRENCY WELL AS AGREEMENT ACCEPTED IS BECAUSE THE COMMUNICATION TOOLS WITH DISCORD/TEAM SPEAK WILL AS SKILL BASED. PARTY HAVE MORE RESOURCES TO ABOUT THE SYSTEM WHICH I UNDERSTAND WHY ANED REMOVED THIS BUT these FIXES to pvp team system will back and the community once strong again.

NOW PARTY TEAM CLASS LIMITS!!!!!5 PLAYER TEAM WILL NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE CLASSES IN PVP MATCHES, AND BE RESTRICTED TO CLASS LIMITS,ONE NECROONE MESMERTWO RANGER/ ONE DRUIDTWO GUARDSTWO THIEF/ ONE DE (IN PARTY PLAYERS WILL BE NOTIFIED WITH CLASSES CAN BE PLAYED AN RESTRICTIONS TO LIMITS) LIKE QUEST NOTIFICATIONTWO REVTWO WARRIORSTWO - THREE ELEONE ENGITHESE LIMITS WILL BE ASSIGNED TO 4 - 5 PLAYER TEAMS and 3 will ONLY HAVE RESTRICTIONS TO NECRO/MESMER/THIEF/ENGI/RANGER 1-2 PARTY TEAM WILL REMAIN THE SAME

THIS HELPS TO ENSUE PVP MATCHMAKING IS NOT ABUSED and CLASSES CHOSEN ARE ASSIGNED. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE SUCH AS CHANGING CLASSES IN PVP RANK MATCH SURPASSING THE RESTRICTION LIMITS WILL RESULT IN DISHONOR AND PLAYERS IN PARTY WILL STILL LOSE POINTS/ NO PIPS3-5 PLAYER PARTY WILL HAVE MORE RESTRICTIONS TO WHAT THEY CAN PLAY, REWARDS and PROGRESSION TO FINAL CHEST DUE COMMUNICATION WITH EACH OTHER USING SOFTWARE AND DISCUSSION ABOUT ROTATIONS.

ONCE ANET HAS REVIEWED and UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF MY DISCUSSION PVP WILL BE RESTORED AND THE COMMUNITY WILL BE BACK ONCE AGAINI WOULD LIKE TO HEAR EVERYONE THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS AND I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS FAIR CAUSE OR PARTY RESOURCES

Archived