[GO] Game Over Inc. [NA][PvX] Looking for people to join tight knit clan!

Greetings from the Game Over Inc. Community! (Not legitimately Incorporated, but sounds cool as F.)

My Name is Dubs and I am representing Game Over in the Guild Wars 2 universe, along with my trusted sidekicks. We are a gaming community made up of gamers from dozens of games, but now we're staking a claim in Tyria.

If you're looking for a chill place filled with both new and experienced players, then jump in our Discord and see if we’re the right fit. Our crew is experienced (or so we tell ourselves) and will be glad to help with anything we can, from leveling to end game, and everything in between. Just a heads up, while we work on building our ranks in GW2, we’re only going to be working on light guild activities. But, as membership increases and interest grows, we will begin to schedule regular events.

As far as our community size goes, we are looking to keep the Guild Wars 2 membership within the 25-50 member range. We want to have a small group of peeps who enjoy gaming together, but not so many that you become just cog in the machine. We want to have a place where we can all get to know each other, and hopefully span to games beyond GW2 and for years to come.

We are currently active in the following events, and will be adding on to this as we grow:-T 1-3 fractals-Meta event farming-Guild missions-Leveling-PvP-Crafting [ascended/legendary information/help-Map completion

We will also be making static groups and host scheduled events for:-Raids-High tier fractals-PvP conquest teams-Possible WvW teamRequirements: [21+] [NA] [Discord, mic required for team events] [be ready to tell & take a joke] [NSFW...or anywhere, really] [No pants] [Drink all the beers] [Plan to get weird] [Cat memes] [Fun pass][smoke 'em if you got 'em]

Send a message or in game mail to me @ Baronvonkush.5134 or you may drop a line here and ill get in touch.

@Frostmane.9734 said:Ex veteran player returning to glory, casually.I used to know a lot, pre HoT. I know very little now.I PvP pretty good.I look best without pants.I probably won't voice chat very often because my wife makes fun of me.Engineer in game and in life.

Hey Frostmane, sounds like you'll fit right in. I'll send you a sext in game with our Discord info. Jump in and say hello.

Returning player myself.Looking for a guild that does everything but not at a super hardcore level but does it skillfully and laughs during every fail.i pvp okish.never done fractals or anything since I stopped prior to getting to that point.Prior Hardcore WoW raider so I understand the idea of Minmaxing my classon that note I main Necro and prefer not to change cause its what I have the most fun with.Have discord and active on it all the time with a mic.Prior Military so I can get very weird. many lines crossed in my path.

Also a returning player, after a very long (or at least that's how it seems :P) time out.Looking for a guild that doesn't take itself too seriously, and does a little bit of everything.Dabbled in fractals and PvP. Not great at either, but happy to improve myself.Happy to join discord, but not sure how good my mic will be (my laptop is unfortunately on its way out)When I'm not at work, I can be found on the sofa, bereft of pants with a beer in hand, looking at cat memes

@BaronVonKush.5134 said:

Greetings from the Game Over Inc. Community! (Not legitimately Incorporated, but sounds cool as F.)

My Name is Dubs and I am representing Game Over in the Guild Wars 2 universe, along with my trusted sidekicks. We are a gaming community made up of gamers from dozens of games, but now we're staking a claim in Tyria.

If you're looking for a chill place filled with both new and experienced players, then jump in our Discord and see if we’re the right fit. Our crew is experienced (or so we tell ourselves) and will be glad to help with anything we can, from leveling to end game, and everything in between. Just a heads up, while we work on building our ranks in GW2, we’re only going to be working on light guild activities. But, as membership increases and interest grows, we will begin to schedule regular events.

As far as our community size goes, we are looking to keep the Guild Wars 2 membership within the 25-50 member range. We want to have a small group of peeps who enjoy gaming together, but not so many that you become just cog in the machine. We want to have a place where we can all get to know each other, and hopefully span to games beyond GW2 and for years to come.

We are currently active in the following events, and will be adding on to this as we grow:-T 1-3 fractals-Meta event farming-Guild missions-Leveling-PvP-Crafting [ascended/legendary information/help-Map completion

We will also be making static groups and host scheduled events for:-Raids-High tier fractals-PvP conquest teams-Possible WvW teamRequirements: [21+] [NA] [Discord, mic required for team events] [be ready to tell & take a joke] [NSFW...or anywhere, really] [No pants] [Drink all the beers] [Plan to get weird] [Cat memes] [Fun pass][smoke 'em if you got 'em]

Send a message or in game mail to me @ Baronvonkush.5134 or you may drop a line here and ill get in touch.

I was dl of game over in co91. same guild?

Archived