PoF Story: The Sacrifice wont continue

After Doing the sacrifice story instance and finishing that up, I got the prompt to talk to Taimi and optionally get all of Vlast's crystals. I decided to first finish Vlast's crystal mission, and went ahead and hunted down all 12. After doing so, I went to talk to Taimi, I decided to go to the crystal oasis to do so, and then went back to Desert Highlands as my story objective stated "Find the remaining crystals of Vlast's body." No objectives that were not already checked off were under this primary objective, and I was lost for a bit. I looked on the wiki and found a basic guide to it, and it told me to go ahead and go to Glint's Lair. Even after doing that however, there is no obvious way to progress from my hunting. I cannot find out how to complete the instance, and it frustrates me since I may need to redo the chapter. Is this a confirmed bug? Or am I not finding something correctly?Thanks

It's not a glitch. When you have an objective to contact Tiami, you get markers on your map showing the places that you can use to contact her. The marker looks like a green objective star partially covered by an upside-down silver cone. Just go to one and dismount for the option to contact Tiami. There is one next to the camp where you get the springer mount.

@Fury.6408 said:It's not a glitch. When you have an objective to contact Tiami, you get markers on your map showing the places that you can use to contact her. The marker looks like a green objective star partially covered by an upside-down silver cone. Just go to one and dismount for the option to contact Tiami. There is one next to the camp where you get the springer mount.

No, I have the same problem. I also collected crystals, contacted Taimi and still, there is no further option how to continue the story. Actually, I contacted Taimi several times at several those "contact points", but she is repeatedly saying the same things about Aurene. And there is no green "story continues here" marker on the map. :(

@Fury.6408 said:It's not a glitch. When you have an objective to contact Tiami, you get markers on your map showing the places that you can use to contact her. The marker looks like a green objective star partially covered by an upside-down silver cone. Just go to one and dismount for the option to contact Tiami. There is one next to the camp where you get the springer mount.

I started collecting the crystals then when I saw it was optional (I could have sworn it did not say optional before) I went to contact Taimi. The one it circles seems to want bunny 3, but I found out you could do it from anywhere that has the wifi-like icon. I chose from the camp where you enter the map, which only needs bunny 1. Hop up, talk to her, then run over and hop over the gate for the story step to complete.

Hello! I also have this problem, even took some snap shots of the problem. Similarly to the original post, I went back to the oasis to talk to Taimi as at the time I didn't have the bunny. It seems that is the most likely cause of this bug as talking to her didn't update my journal.http://puu.sh/xIQt9/b07f872267.jpg

As for the "uncollected" shard you can see there in the image, this was the first one I collected. It seems to have respawned for some reason, I couldn't interact with it and walked through it. but I felt it was a nice place to take a picture with my quest log open to show what I see when I look at my quest. As well as what the minimap shows, it has no hints of what to do next. I've tried quitting the story and restarting it, leaving the map and coming back, leaving the game and coming back, and going to a previously collected shard. I have yet to try finding Vlast's home on my own or trying to find a place to talk to Taimi in the correct zone as all the points disappeared from my map.

I can't even finish The Sacrifice because it hangs on me every frakking time I talk to Ritlock after the dragon sacrifices itself for you..I talk to Canach and then trigger the memory crystal and then Ritlock and BAM, freeze. It doesn't matter what order I do it in, as soon as I talk to Ritlock, it hangs.

Yaks BendNornRenegade

Here's a fix for the story sacrifice not continueing...

Select Night of Fires , click replay chapter. Confirm with yes.Now select sacrifice and click continue chapter. Confirm again.

The chapter sacrifice will be partly reset to the point after the fight with baltazar.

You now should have the crystals reset. You'll have to collect the crystals again though and contact taimi again.

Since you already have the jumper mount , its collected pretty fast.

I now have access to Glint's lair and the story continued!

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

@Invincible.1329 said:I can't even finish The Sacrifice because it hangs on me every frakking time I talk to Ritlock after the dragon sacrifices itself for you..I talk to Canach and then trigger the memory crystal and then Ritlock and BAM, freeze. It doesn't matter what order I do it in, as soon as I talk to Ritlock, it hangs.

Yaks BendNornRenegade

same problem... been a week, tried to complete the quest with 4 different characters, but always the same problem: freezes after talking to rytlock, forcing me to ctrl+alt+f4 and loose progression...

Archived