Couple looking for couples guild. Does it exist?

Aero.6120

Not sure if this exists at all, but my fiance and I (30's-40's) figured we'd see if we could join a couples only guild or just plan on creating our own. We are on Ferguson's Crossing and are US, MST. We are casual gamers playing about 3-4 times a week for about 2.5 hrs or so each time. We enjoy PvE and want to get into doing dungeons and fractals, maybe raid if opportunity is there. Thanks all for your help!

My wife and I are part of Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL] in NA servers. We are certainly not a couples' guild; not sure if one exists! But we are 25+, family style guild with a small population of close friends who enjoy playing together. We are mostly PvE, helping new players complete specializations and getting into higher content. We have weekly scheduled fractals. We use Discord for comms. Would love to have you if you think we might be a good fit for you. We just ask that you look at our website and fill an application beforehand so we can get to know you a little more.

https://psr.shivtr.com

One of our officers is always looking at the site and will process any new applications quickly!

Thanks!

hi there. we're not exclusively couple guild but we have 11 couples in the guild and it's weird! haha. because everyone gets along so well with puns, dad jokes and we're just chilling, trying to help new guys on the block as well as sharing lil time we have online to play with one another.it started with those people joining the guild, then decided to drag their SO from other games coming over, which is a big plus to me. while some of them are playing the game but didn't intend to join, run with us a few times, fell in love and here we are.not gonna boast anymore but i'll just let you see what we do and if you like to give us a try.of course most of us are working so Discord remains very active during work time. very sometimes i have to mute some channels. haha. while voice chat is being active at night. it's good for call outs and/or trainings, but you don't necessary to talk if you don't feel comfy.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived