[EU] Rebel Raiding [rawr] lf 1 heal/DPS | No repr. | CoZ | VitV | members ~ 1.000 - 2.000+ LI — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] Rebel Raiding [rawr] lf 1 heal/DPS | No repr. | CoZ | VitV | members ~ 1.000 - 2.000+ LI

Xaina.5418Xaina.5418 Member ✭✭
edited March 5, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Hi all,
Rebel Raiding [rawr] recruits dedicated raid players.
I'd like to give you a short overview:

• Our guild clears wings since November 2015 (release of first wing)
  • Our members have between 1.000 and 2.000+ LI, most of them 'Voice in the Void' or 'Champion of Zommoros'
  • Our highest priority: Clear every wing within 30m and no fullwipe
  • We use Discord to organize raids, fractals and dungeons
  • We have two guild ranks: Core and Friends
  • Core members have a reserved slot in Monday / Tuesday fullruns
  • Friends members are often part of a different raid team & join [rawr] to discuss topics or strategies with a high-skilled raid community and to join raids, fractals and dungeons
  • Some Friends members want to join the Core team in future: In our experience we're looking for a new 'Core' member every ~ 6 weeks because people have less time for GW2 or raids
  • There's no trial test or LI requirement because I decide on your individual information if you fit to [rawr] or not
  • For further details please open the link below

More details: https://tinyurl.com/rawrraids

Please contact me ingame: Xaina.5418 or via Discord Xaina#5418
I'm not active right now; please contact our raid lead instead: Guild Wars 2: Lordarnoud.8973 or Discord: lordarnoud#1598

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.