PoF: Eater of Souls: Glitch to not be harmed by him.

alby.6352

So i got to this part of the story and suddenly realized how tilting this fight was as a ranger, you cant get away from him, he can consume your pet and you don't have enough mobility/time to attack in between his attack patterns to actually beat him. That and the fact of if you get caught once he goes from 60-100% health which is kinda a little too much. So after 2 tries of figuring it out and running out of the fight to rethink it. I just started running around the rock giving up hope until this happened.

Of course i was happy to beat it but it wasn't a legit win. I hope you fix this exploit and maybe make the fight a little more class friendly to all classes.

@alby.6352 said:So i got to this part of the story and suddenly realized how tilting this fight was as a ranger, you cant get away from him, he can consume your pet and you don't have enough mobility/time to attack in between his attack patterns to actually beat him. That and the fact of if you get caught once he goes from 60-100% health which is kinda a little too much. So after 2 tries of figuring it out and running out of the fight to rethink it. I just started running around the rock giving up hope until this happened.

Of course i was happy to beat it but it wasn't a legit win. I hope you fix this exploit and maybe make the fight a little more class friendly to all classes.

I had the same issue with my Ranger. Would be really great if ANet had an option to totally 'pack' away your pet when you needed to. I had to keep my pet with me all the time whilst running around in circles and doing damage on the run only when the Soul Eater was far away from me and timing his speed boosts. (It took quite a long time).

Archived