Character creation fully zoomed in bug?

Yesterday when I was about to create another character, I have noticed that you get WAY more zoomed in, blocking most part of the character.H3OVntu.jpg

lGJlsIR.jpg

(I am sorry if this was brought to your attention already, but I couldn't find a relevant topic about it.)

It is abnormally more zoomed in than before, I turn the character around and can't see the side of the face as I used to when I was tinkering with the nose bridge height etc as their face gets out of the screen now.Unless I never noticed, which seems weird.For example, this videohttps://youtube.com/watch?v=t1iNW6XCYkkYou could see their full posture and their face would not get out of the screen.

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue. For a Norn character at Max height, I can't see their head in the full body shot. Feet are off the screen too, so you can't actually see the colors being assigned to the footwear (ever).

During any scene talking to an npc, this is also the case. I don't see this listed as a known bug.

Hoping this bug can gain some traction, using a resolution of 2560x1080 - this is what character creation looks like:

Lower, non 21:9 ratio resolutions fix this. But if the game works just fine in the higher ratio, why bother reducing the size and having giant black bars on each side of the game.

oQsseGs.png

Archived