[EU] Community Guild: Returning And Newbie Association [HELP]

Becii.7648

To all returning and new Players,

you are struggeling to find people in lfg for your dungeons? We are here to help, we have Mentors that are Veterans in the game and are willing to help whereever you need it. Ask questions and find other ppl that need the same content than you do! We also don't have any representatin duty so you can still be in your guild. We offer a Guild Hall and Discord with chat, voice chat and link collections from fashion to builds and guides. Also we have an active Guildchat. We are small now but we want to grow to a big community of helping players to get into Guild Wars 2 and don't turn the back on it coz they didnt get any parties for dungeons!

So if you are a Returner or Beginner give me a Whisper or simply mail me if I'm not online. You can also always ask Members of [HELP] since all the Mentors can invite you aswell.

IG: Becii.7648

PS: We are raising funds for Guild Hall upgrades. Donations are welcome. We are also always looking for MENTORS (veteran Players) and dedicated Veterans that may even want an OFFICER position.

We are growing quite Fast we have already managed to get a Guildhall and the exp boost its so nice to see how many ppl coe new to the game and how many ppl just want to help find Newbies a place in the game. We keep the work up! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived