Does this idea have potential? (crosspost from reddit)

Digitix.9241

Hi all! <3

-As we all know, tons of new (and returning) players recently joined this game! :D Sadly, they need to farm/grind alot of gold to catch up to older players. (Living story, griffon, ascended gear etc.)-I would like to organise a big hero point run through all Heart of Thorns (except DS :D) and Path of Fire maps in a row. This would benefit newer players, returning players and players with alts!-All tips would go to a giveaway for new players to help them catch up to us without all the grinding. As a bonus I would play it without any equipment, and every time I die I have to add 50-100g to the giveaway.

-So: Does this idea have potential and if so, do you have any suggestions to make it more interesting? (^ -^)

EDIT: If people are interested in this, I will make another post with all details (date/time)

@RandomJay.9734 said:I like it, i am a returning player i was absent from before HoT, having a run for stuff like this ia a good idea, maybe also cover the central teria hero points at the same time aswell(just a suggestion).

All central Tyria hero points? :OThose are easily soloable though, and 189 hero points + all expansions is pretty rough xD

@Digitix.9241 said:

@RandomJay.9734 said:I like it, i am a returning player i was absent from before HoT, having a run for stuff like this ia a good idea, maybe also cover the central teria hero points at the same time aswell(just a suggestion).

All central Tyria hero points? :OThose are easily soloable though, and 189 hero points + all expansions is pretty rough xD

I meant the mastery points, the new red ones

Archived