Does this idea have potential? (crosspost from reddit) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Does this idea have potential? (crosspost from reddit)

Hi all! <3

-As we all know, tons of new (and returning) players recently joined this game! :D Sadly, they need to farm/grind alot of gold to catch up to older players. (Living story, griffon, ascended gear etc.)
-I would like to organise a big hero point run through all Heart of Thorns (except DS :D) and Path of Fire maps in a row. This would benefit newer players, returning players and players with alts!
-All tips would go to a giveaway for new players to help them catch up to us without all the grinding. As a bonus I would play it without any equipment, and every time I die I have to add 50-100g to the giveaway.

-So: Does this idea have potential and if so, do you have any suggestions to make it more interesting? (^ -^)

EDIT: If people are interested in this, I will make another post with all details (date/time)

Comments

• I like it, i am a returning player i was absent from before HoT, having a run for stuff like this ia a good idea, maybe also cover the central teria hero points at the same time aswell(just a suggestion).

• Digitix.9241Digitix.9241 Member ✭✭

@RandomJay.9734 said:
    I like it, i am a returning player i was absent from before HoT, having a run for stuff like this ia a good idea, maybe also cover the central teria hero points at the same time aswell(just a suggestion).

All central Tyria hero points? :O
    Those are easily soloable though, and 189 hero points + all expansions is pretty rough xD

• @Digitix.9241 said:

@RandomJay.9734 said:
    I like it, i am a returning player i was absent from before HoT, having a run for stuff like this ia a good idea, maybe also cover the central teria hero points at the same time aswell(just a suggestion).

All central Tyria hero points? :O
    Those are easily soloable though, and 189 hero points + all expansions is pretty rough xD

I meant the mastery points, the new red ones

• I am on board, would LOVE to get those masteries & some mxp to use em!!! PM date/time. I can only follow through HoT tho, as PoF is a reward to myself for quitting smoking...lol

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.