Story Night of fires and sabotage cannon with explosives step Hard

HelloThis final part of the story Night of fires: Sabotage cannon with explosives sends the people into a field full of mobs that often have there 2 veteran at the same time as other people in trying this activate the 2 veteran among other mobs.

More seems like I'm trying to do this in single player mode without people to help 1 year and such after the expansion has left. The problem here is that when trying to climb to the top part comes the veteran take me up the hill and I end up down again and die there.

I'm tired of trying this in my Necro I think it's a bad idea to have a veteran send bombs in that field and as if that does not arrive if the kill the time it appears is very short which does not make any sense because not having players to do this leads some staff to give up playing the expansion fed up of dying in two veteran at the same time.This story needs a nerf in the difilcudade in this part because then I have no desire to play without players and with so much difficulty there in that field.

And there's also the problem of the final story in Lion Arch to make entry into the PoF expansion. The story that gave entry to the HoT had arrows indicating the right way to move forward which helped to complete the initial story easily but this PoF does not have these arrows to indicate the way to climb to the top and turn off the fires or to use the raptors and go up with them which leads some players to ask for help completing what for a story of introducing an ex + ansão is not right and in the future there may be people who do not buy more expansions of GW2.

I ask developers to do a review in these two parts of the story: The Night of Fires final part in the field to destroy the cannons with explosives and the initial story that enters the PoF.

Thank you.

Are you new to the game? If you boosted to 80 without actually playing the game before, the mission will obviously feel hard since this is high level content. I'd suggest at least playing a lot in silverwastes before moving to expansion.What build and equipment are you using? Maybe people can help you with it and give you tips on what skills to use so you don't die as quickly. I personally don't really play necro very often so I don't know much about them but a lot of people play them so I'm sure you'll get some help.

Archived