[NA][DB] Awkward Introverts [AI] Recruiting — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][DB] Awkward Introverts [AI] Recruiting

Quianmore.6038Quianmore.6038 Member ✭✭
edited February 23, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Post Rework: February 23rd, 2019 --

Hello Adventurer!
I see you're looking for a new Guild to join in Guild Wars 2! Well, it just so happens that Awkward Introverts [AI] is looking for new, active, friendly, silly, clumsy, friends to socialize with!

What are we good for?
* Guild Missions
* Raids / Raid Training
* Fractals
* Dungeons
* Family Night every Friday at 10:30pm EST
* New members with lots of questions
* People who enjoy using Discord
* Members from all around the world online at different times

What are our drawbacks?
* Chat isn't overly active in-game

AI is always looking to try new things, engage new people, and change the way people view Guild Wars 2. With your help, we know we can continue to grow to be one of the most friendly, resourceful, and engaging guilds in all of Tyria. We will never exceed 500 members, (We want to stay tight knit) we kick members we haven't seen in over a month, (but we always welcome them to rejoin us) and we're forever looking for more friendly faces to join our e-family.

Message Quianmore.6038 in-game for more information or to receive an invite!

Warm regards,

<1

Comments

• Hit that daily bump and drop it like it's hot. 8)

• Bumpity bump bump

• Are you on NA or EU?

• It's an NA guild :)

• Is it worth it?
    Let me work it.
    I post my guild tag, flip it, and reverse it.
    Eiregnil dna slerual nioj dna pu yrruh

• What time of day are you all normally active?

• I'm currently working part time and in school so depends on the day. I do my best to be active during both night and day to help; however, the guild is still fresh and growing, but most players are active at night (EST)

• The death of this thread will be the headliner of Sarah McGlaughlins future ASPCA commercial.

Save a cat, join this guild.

• What server do you guys run WvW on?

• @Icingdeath.1325 said:
    What server do you guys run WvW on?

Hoping for Dragonbrand

• Is transferring to that server required

• @Icingdeath.1325 said:
    Is transferring to that server required

Absolutely not :)

• Sweet will respond as soon as I am on

• niyogi.8571niyogi.8571 Member ✭✭

I am interested. I adore the guild name as it suits me. I added you to my contacts in game.

I'm a stay at home mom in the Central timezone, so my online hours are all over the place. Primarily in the mornings and evening (9 pm - Midnight). Hopefully, that will work with guild active hours.

• @niyogi.8571 said:
    I am interested. I adore the guild name as it suits me. I added you to my contacts in game.

I'm a stay at home mom in the Central timezone, so my online hours are all over the place. Primarily in the mornings and evening (9 pm - Midnight). Hopefully, that will work with guild active hours.

Glad to hear it! I'll shoot you an invite :)

• How active do you want members to be? I play as much as I can, but school/work/life may keep me away for a few weeks on occasion.

• @CamoBadger.8531 said:
    How active do you want members to be? I play as much as I can, but school/work/life may keep me away for a few weeks on occasion.

It keeps me away at times too. I'd prefer people log in at least once a month to show some level of commitment to the game, that being said, I know life can lead to turmoil at times. I'm not super stingy. :)

• @Quianmore.6038 said:

@CamoBadger.8531 said:
    How active do you want members to be? I play as much as I can, but school/work/life may keep me away for a few weeks on occasion.

It keeps me away at times too. I'd prefer people log in at least once a month to show some level of commitment to the game, that being said, I know life can lead to turmoil at times. I'm not super stingy. :)

Awesome!
    I'm interested in joining, if it's okay for someone who doesn't really touch PvP or WvW. I do everything else, but those 2 modes really never appealed to me.

• @CamoBadger.8531 said:

@Quianmore.6038 said:

@CamoBadger.8531 said:

Awesome!
    I'm interested in joining, if it's okay for someone who doesn't really touch PvP or WvW. I do everything else, but those 2 modes really never appealed to me.

Duly noted! I added you as a friend in-game, I'll message you next I see you on. :)

• This girl needs a bump

• Update added!

• Trees..... are trees.

• Hi, are ambiverts allowed? xD
    I'm a returning player starting out fresh. Your guild seems like a great fit, and the name is just too awesome lol.

• Update Added! Bump!

• Post re-work to reflect the new motive of the guild!

• I may be interested in your guild. I am a returning player and have never really focused on WvW or PvP... would that be an issue? In games I have always only focused on PvE/Dungeons/Raids/etc

• @xtiffany.6503 said:
    I may be interested in your guild. I am a returning player and have never really focused on WvW or PvP... would that be an issue? In games I have always only focused on PvE/Dungeons/Raids/etc

that's quite alright, xtiffany! We're not asking anyone to do anything they're not comfortable with. We're more of a mish-mash of players than a single guided ideology in the game!

• I would like to join your guild. It seems like a good fit for me since I am involved in most parts of gw2 already (not raids although I want to do them) and I need a bit more of the social side.

• @Quianmore.6038 said:

@xtiffany.6503 said:
    I may be interested in your guild. I am a returning player and have never really focused on WvW or PvP... would that be an issue? In games I have always only focused on PvE/Dungeons/Raids/etc

that's quite alright, xtiffany! We're not asking anyone to do anything they're not comfortable with. We're more of a mish-mash of players than a single guided ideology in the game!

Wonderful! I have not played in..... 3 years? Since before heart of thorns came out. So I am relearning everything. I am planning to purchase both expansions soon. Hope thats not an issue. I just didn't want to buy them incase I didn't keep playing LOL. I am going to add you on my contacts so I can easily contact you for an invite :+1:

• @heyshaewin.6018 said:
    I would like to join your guild. It seems like a good fit for me since I am involved in most parts of gw2 already (not raids although I want to do them) and I need a bit more of the social side.

I added you to my friends list, hopefully I'll catch you logging on at some point!

@xtiffany.6503 said:
    Wonderful! I have not played in..... 3 years? Since before heart of thorns came out. So I am relearning everything. I am planning to purchase both expansions soon. Hope thats not an issue. I just didn't want to buy them incase I didn't keep playing LOL. I am going to add you on my contacts so I can easily contact you for an invite :+1:

Awesome saucesome! I added you too so when I see the notification that you signed on I'll shoot you a message, hon!

• Your guild's name fits me to a T. I'd love to join as an ultra-casual lurker if that's OK. I can't guarantee that I'll help with the quiet Discord issue, but I can sit in the lobby and make everyone more awkward I guess?

• September 4th update!

• Posted earlier, I might have been a bit awkward. I would like to join your guild. Seems to suit me perfectly.
    A little about me: 1) Returning player, didn't really get into it at first. Got into BDO at the same time, and sadly GW2 slipped by the wayside. 2) Just hit level 80. Strictly from map completion, no mounts. 3) Full exotic. 4) Intending on buying PoF and HoT and playing through the entire Living World story lines. 5) Interested in everything, namely, PvP, raids, fractals, gearing up & guild stuffs. 6) Ambivert, leans slightly more introverted ;) 7) I always try to contribute in guilds. Helping newer players, joining group events, shinanigans, whatever it is, I'm down.
    Main character is Warrior, named Ghanja Mon. Any room in the guild for more awkwardness?

• Hiyas! I'm also a returning player. I hit lvl 80 on a few chars and kinda didn't know what to do next with them. I'd been playing mostly solo because of the shy/awkward thing, but I do like to do stuff with peoples, because it's more fun. I'm kinda into everything except PvP, not sure why. Kinda casual, and have been shy of dungeons and stuff because of a few bad moments with random jerks who expected me to be perfect (without proper practice). It would be fun with an understanding group of friends. I need to get the red thingies to advance endgame, but I'm not sure how/where to get them... Anyway, if you'll have me, perhaps I might fit in? ^_^

• starbuck.9687starbuck.9687 Member
    edited September 7, 2018

Hello, I am a beginner player with a boost. I play with my buddies in another guild but we really want to branch out and see if there is a good fit and learn more about the game. I am interested in WvW and generally play PvE. I am in SoS NA and I am very much an introvert ^-^, I play casually to semi-hardcore depending on life stuff.
    I added you to my contacts, hopefully there is room for a few more :].

• I've added all of you in-game. Next I see you on I'll message you!~

• Interested in learning more my dad and I play almost nightly. Hit me up in game and we can discuss.

• Can you please add me? I want to be part of a guild but don't know how to approach anyone. I play at night mostly.

• AI is now up to 160 members and is continuing to look for those who enjoy raiding, fractals, dungeons, meta's, custom events, and a personal community built right into your game. Find quick answers, accessible help, and friendly faces to help you enjoy every bit of GW2! We love our newcomers :)

• I'm interested in joining, I am about as introverted as they get. If you talk to me I'll talk to you, but it's doubtful I will ever start a conversation. If that's okay count me in.

When a man lies he murders some part of the world – Paul Gerhardt
    Just so we’re clear, I’m a solo player – Kirito
    Live, Laugh, Love Kill Zhaitan Mordremoth Balthazar Joko Kralkatorrik my desire for the Skyscale I don't know... – DedTreeJig

• @DeadTreeJig.6714 said:
    I'm interested in joining, I am about as introverted as they get. If you talk to me I'll talk to you, but it's doubtful I will ever start a conversation. If that's okay count me in.

Invite sent ;)

• I'm interested! :)

• @keitoxx.6415 said:
    I'm interested! :)

Invite sent :)

• VSRaptor.2730VSRaptor.2730 Member
    edited October 26, 2018

Hey, new player here. I saw your post before the edit and wondering if you'd still be willing to recruit a noob like me. If so, send me an invite, definitely interested. Feel free to ask me anything if needed.

Edit: Sent you an ingame message too. Didnt mean to message on both places -_-

• Hey. Your guild seems like it would be a comfortable environment for me. I'm a returning player that started playing during beta. Slowly getting back into things and have barely touched HoT and PoF. I enjoy pve content the most, I have every class at lvl 80 (guardian is my main and only one I have elite specs on) I'm east coast and mostly play late at night. Just curious though, what is your rep policy?? 100% or the like are off putting for me and while I get repping is important, I have really introverted days where I just want to disconnect from everything. Thx for your time and consideration.

• "...because you know I'm all about that bump, 'bout that bump, no trouble."

11/7/2018: Updated the OP to reflect the most recent changes in AI.

• Daily booty bump.

• I'd be interested in trying out your guild as well. I'm a veteran player but I'm more of an open world exploration type, only been in a few guilds, and like the PvE side of the game but will also dabble in WvW. I have a busy life but still log on almost every night. Look forward to hearing from you.

• I ran around with you guys tonight in WvW (Tyranus Spawsaw), I had a lot of fun and would love to join! I log in at least a few times a week.

• Hey, would love to find some people to play with. Last time I played, it was during launch. Started to come back and log in everyday but usually I have a pretty busy life so I only really get an hour or so on weekdays.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.