[NA][DB] Awkward Introverts [AI] Recruiting - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][DB] Awkward Introverts [AI] Recruiting

2>

Comments

• @Tesone.1569 said:
    I'd be interested in trying out your guild as well. I'm a veteran player but I'm more of an open world exploration type, only been in a few guilds, and like the PvE side of the game but will also dabble in WvW. I have a busy life but still log on almost every night. Look forward to hearing from you.

@spazmatastic.1376 said:
    I ran around with you guys tonight in WvW (Tyranus Spawsaw), I had a lot of fun and would love to join! I log in at least a few times a week.

@AuraofMana.1279 said:
    Hey, would love to find some people to play with. Last time I played, it was during launch. Started to come back and log in everyday but usually I have a pretty busy life so I only really get an hour or so on weekdays.

I've invited all three of you in-game. Thanks for expressing interest in joining AI :)

• So I took the personality test at work pegged "Introvert" 100%.
    Even worse I'm in IT Field.
    You guys still have openings.
    Not a noob but act like it at times.

• Update 12/16

• Sent an IG message (hopefully.)

• @Doctor Donna.6540 said:
    Sent an IG message (hopefully.)

I replied to two, only took note of character names and not account names.

Hopefully I replied to you! :)

• Hey there, Quianmore! I sent you an in-game mail, but now I'm doubting I sent it to the correct number. :S I'm very much interested in joining up with AI! :)

• sign me up please 😊

• Bump it up for the update.

• Pls join my family. D:

• Hey there, I'm very new to this game. I have only played this game for 3 days as of today. I'm looking for a guild that has friendly, helpful people in it. I think I'm decent at getting around and figuring things out (I come from WoW so I know the gist of mmos) but there's a lot I have no clue about. Would I be a good fit in your guild? Is it pretty active?

• @RiverSong.6812 said:
    Hey there, I'm very new to this game. I have only played this game for 3 days as of today. I'm looking for a guild that has friendly, helpful people in it. I think I'm decent at getting around and figuring things out (I come from WoW so I know the gist of mmos) but there's a lot I have no clue about. Would I be a good fit in your guild? Is it pretty active?

I sent you mail in-game!

• I'm as awkward as they come :) Unfortunately, I'm at EU zone/server. How hard for me would be to play with you guys?

• I am returning to the game, haven't played in 4yrs. I am currently on Dragonbrand. I have been invited to a lot of guilds that have discord but then gone them to find absolutely no one on...I dislike socializing via 'typing'. Is your discord very active or only during special events/raiding, etc?

2>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.