[PvX][US][NA] Ascension Of Demi Gods - Looking for Friendly and Active players! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[PvX][US][NA] Ascension Of Demi Gods - Looking for Friendly and Active players!

eQuiNoX.7826eQuiNoX.7826 Member ✭✭
edited August 10, 2018 in Looking For Guild

We are looking for friendly and active/devoted players, both casual and hardcore alike.

We are open to all North Americans. West Coast/East Coast/Central

-Guild Hall (Windswept Haven)

-Raids will be ran on a bi-weekly schedule, each week dedicated to either experienced or new raiders.

-Fractals we will run 1-100 with guild groups nightly.

-Dungeons to complete the story of each one for members at request.

-World Boss trains with guild groups!

-HoT meta VB,AB,TD,DS And Istan meta.

-Also we will run bounty trains across PoF!

-Achievement Hunts

-Guild Missions every Thursday 12:30am EST and Sunday at 9pm EST

-Discord is required!!!

-Rep guild tag is 90% required as well!

Contact us ingame for more information. Or PM here on forums!
eQuiNoX.7826 or Col.4138

What we offer

LGBT friendly
Mature and friendly atmosphere (age requirement +18)
Active and devoted leaders
More to come!!!

Comments

• eQuiNoX.7826eQuiNoX.7826 Member ✭✭

bump i will be on later tonight just send me a In game mail if interested!

New players of the game are most welcome as we can teach you what you need to know about the game!

We are the guild you are looking for!!

Guild Hall (Windswept Haven) Captured join now and help us build up the guild hall!

• Erik.6951Erik.6951 Member ✭✭

Would you be willing to share some of the highlights of your schedule on the forums? What time (time zone included) are the nightly fractals? When do you run the HoT metas? I'd hate to join, only to find out your organized events only happen when I'm at the office or sleeping.

@Erik.6951 said:
    Would you be willing to share some of the highlights of your schedule on the forums? What time (time zone included) are the nightly fractals? When do you run the HoT metas? I'd hate to join, only to find out your organized events only happen when I'm at the office or sleeping.

I am mostly East coast but work 2nd shift so i am on later at night or early in the day. But we have members running fractals/pvp/wvw/meta at all times of the day!

• Beheader.4287Beheader.4287 Member
    edited July 30, 2018

I would like to join you guys. IGN: Nii Crow Man Sir
    Discord: Sarsarmon

• zolcor.2601zolcor.2601 Member ✭✭

If it's ok with you, I would also like to join your guild please. :)
    IGN: Tiberius The Reborn
    Discord: Zolcor

• invited both you! Growing daily! Gearing up for raids currently! Our guild is Level 5!

• I would be interested in joining the guild.

• zolcor.2601zolcor.2601 Member ✭✭

@eQuiNoX.7826 said:
    invited both you! Growing daily! Gearing up for raids currently! Our guild is Level 5!

I didn't see any invitation to your guild in my guild offer list on the game. Could it have expired?

• Sent to both you!

• I'd be interested in an invite. I am a returning player, currently playing casually, but interested in every aspect of the game. Send me an invite if you're still recruiting :)

• I am interested in joining, invite if still looking for more. Returning player, i travel a lot so time zone changes semi regularly, mostly interested in PvE.

• @Neldain.4018 said:
    I'd be interested in an invite. I am a returning player, currently playing casually, but interested in every aspect of the game. Send me an invite if you're still recruiting :)

@Azerick.1357 said:
    I am interested in joining, invite if still looking for more. Returning player, i travel a lot so time zone changes semi regularly, mostly interested in PvE.

Sent invites to both of you :)

• Interested in joining :-)

• @Flamecrow.3108 said:
    Interested in joining :-)

Sent invite to you :)

• Growing quick! Looking for more active members who will rep!!!

• Ready to start raiding just need few more! Tanks/Healers/DPS all welcome!!! Social and active players!!!

• Looking for active raiders/casual players!

• Hello I'm a returning player after taking a break from HOT. Mainly wvw/spvp but interested in doing raids,fotm,dung. I have a asc minstrel tank mesmer and viper geared warr i was getting ready for raids before i took a break. I have no experience in raids but willing to learn. I would love to join as i've been playing solo since returning. I'm PST time so will be on mostly around the evening..

• @Shoryuken.1527 said:
    Hello I'm a returning player after taking a break from HOT. Mainly wvw/spvp but interested in doing raids,fotm,dung. I have a asc minstrel tank mesmer and viper geared warr i was getting ready for raids before i took a break. I have no experience in raids but willing to learn. I would love to join as i've been playing solo since returning. I'm PST time so will be on mostly around the evening..

Awesome we require everyone who joins to get discord due to our events that get announced are on discord! and mic is required for raids.

• bump to the top! 25+ Members currently looking for experienced raiders or new raiders as this upcoming week we will attempt raids!

• Just returning to the game after a break, really looking for a nice guild and people to play with, would love to join the guild

• I am coming back to the game , looking for a nice group to hang out.

• @Zehel.8403 said:
    Just returning to the game after a break, really looking for a nice guild and people to play with, would love to join the guild

@IcyMind.2634 said:
    I am coming back to the game , looking for a nice group to hang out.

Invited both of you to the guild :)

• Hai, im interested in joining Acsension of demi gods. I casaully run meta in HoT, bounties in PoF and fractals when i can. I have no experience in raids. I play between dragonhunter and Firebrand on Guardian. I'm also working on completing my druid ranger elite spec skills.
    Please shoot me a invite or if you wanna message me on discord @ shennachie#7051, you can.

• Hello! :D
    I am also a returning player (basically new at this point lol) and was interested if y'all are still accepting members!

• This guild seems right up my alley... Which server are you guys on for WvW?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.