Warrior: Full Counter + Revenge counter --> Immune targets?

• If you counter, got conditions on you, there are large numbers of targets being immune.So I checked that in 1on1. Target had neither resistance or stability, I had conditions on me. I wasnt able to transfer a single one due to an "immune" target.

• Same happend to the Hylek on Eternal Battlegrounds, couldnt give them back their poison even though their NPC desciption doesnt say "immune to poison".

• Tested that on numerous duels, only 50% of the time I was able to transfer conditions, if it failed not one condi got transfered even though theres no resistance. And IF there is resistance, it should STILL be transfered. But the amount of immune targets... is too damn high.

• Also in large battles like WvW: if you hit 5 people with Full Counter, theres never ONE immune target or 2 or 3. Always all 5 are immune, so I guess this has to be related by the spellbreaker itself and not the target.

Also, I DO get a hit, the damage is applied by full counter so its not about blinding or elseway failing to hit the target.I guess, that one bug could be, that the enemy has to be interupted with Full Counter in order to activate Revenge Counter.Its not like it doesnt work at all, but about 50% of the time it gives the "immune" message (for the stun from Full Counter?) and then doesnt transfer conditions.

Also

Archived