Mixer\Twitch\Podcast presence

I have to say I have been a little saddened by the lack of streaming, podcasting for this game. Without going into the reasons I am into GW2 or what MMO I came from, I found that GW2 is a rich, deep and amazing MMO with TRUE RPG roots. After Reading the book series Ascend Online by Luke Chmilenko; I found this to even more so... to the point that Claypool no matter where I go in the world seems to have become my little village\home. I have found myself wanting to listen to podcasts and streams while I work but found that there is little content. Anyone else seeing this and what can we do about this as a community?

Hey there,

Ive recently begun streaming GW2 (among other games, but currently mostly GW2) as I have just returned to the game a few months back after a several year break. My channel is not big at all, and if it doesn't grow much more Im still cool with it. If people want to come, hangout, chat, or sit silently, have at it.

To your point, yes GW2 unfortunately has a lack of streamers but I do think it is because people generally do not want to watch MMO streaming. If you look at the top 10, most are dominated by battle royale games, first person shooters, MOBA, or ARPGs.

In any case, I usually try to put in a few hours (morning and evening) of casual laid back streaming (usually either with a coffee in my hand or a beer).

https://www.twitch.tv/cesmode

Hope that some of you come and hangout.

Archived