[NA] [Dragonbrand] [PvX] Overlords Of The Underworld [DARK] - Guild Recruitment

fuzznuggetz.5217

Greetings and salutations fellow Tyrians.

Overlords Of The Underworld [DARK] is currently welcoming new, returning and veteran players to our roster. We do weekly guild missions, dungeon runs, fractal dailies and progression runs for both experienced and inexperienced members. If you also like to play in The Mists, then we have teams you are welcome to join for sPvP and WvW. Our WvW server is Dragonbrand [NA]. Our core belief is to create and foster an environment where people can learn and not be put off in any way while at the same time having fun in a stress -free and drama-free environment. We provide a discord server for you to join and interact with other members as well as a currently under restoration guild hall that will eventually serve as a hub for guild activities and shenanigans.

There is no representation requirement, but there is a participation policy. Basically, upon deciding to join us we expect you to participate in guild missions and guild activities as best as you can. If you like what you are reading up to this point and are a polite, mature minded, relaxed and chill person, then I urge you to contact me in-game for an invitation to join us.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tron.1763 said:Re-looking for a guild for WvW and other things. On DragonBrand server currently. Mainly active 7PM PST - 11 PST M-F . Sat Sun varies.

Sorry mate. Unfortunately PST is not a time when the guild is very active. We are looking for people who play AUS/NZ/KOREA/JAPAN/SEA times, usually of an evening and various times on the weekends.

@dusk.2384 said:Hi me and my partner are looking at a guild with helping us do fractals. We are to happy to do guild maps, we both have 100% map completion and our mains are thief and elementalist.

Hi there. Depending on your play times during the week and on weekends, we would be happy to help you guys with fractals. Let me know what your usual play times are and we can see if we are a fit for each other.

Archived