DEVS: Make Blood Bond to work on selected target only

leasm.1279

Blood Bond: "Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds 4 stacks."

I'm having a hard time triggering this trait on my selected target. That's because many skills apply bleed on AoE, so that I can't focus on a specific target. And the result is that this trait ends up casting Lesser Signet of Vampirism on a random weak enemy instead of my current Veteran/Champion target.

I'm not a big fan of traits that trigger under specific conditions, since usually you have no control over those conditions. I believe the devs are aware of that, and the proof is that they changed Spiteful Renewel to trigger on a healing skill, which is controllable. But many other traits (scuh as Blood Bond) still have conditions you can't control, and you also don't even have any feedback of the internal cooldown. And this means the trait becomes pretty much a passive, instead of something you should try to smartly trigger depending on the situation.

I just ask to either revamp Blood Bond, or at least make it to work only on my selected target.

Archived