[PvP] Weaver PvP. What is working? What is not?

steelwolves.5980

Try sage amulet, doom Energy (or cleansing) sigils, runes of scavenging, water 121 arcane 131 weaver 333. Sword/focus with heal signet, primordial stance, twisted fate, blink and the utility you prefere (I still use FGS).Lot of susistain and some good condi burst.

Edit: I tried fresh air with scepter but honestly have to choose between arcane or water as a third trait line make me feel too squishy, maybe I have to get used I don't know... but if I want to play fresh air I still go the normal A/Ar/Water

Unfortunately I couldn't get a sword condi spec to work properly. The potential is there with a burst burning/bleeding, BUT i couldn't really sustain a decent amount of condis considering enemy's cleansing, and with current meta there's a lot of condi builds hence people take a lot of condi cleanses. You either put out all of ur burst condi and it would usually get cleansed, or you try to spread it out but then it wouldn't really deal enough damage. Plus a lot of the condi requires me to be on the target which is hard considering the lack of gap closers. Kind of similar problems with a hybrid power/condi build. That's my impression of it from the last few days.

A power build using menders and lightning rod with air line worked okay, haven't had enough testing but it had decent dmg, survivability and mobility/escape. Still kind of underwhelmed tho.

Archived