What affects the quantity of points you win/lose?

Dharma.9123

Basically its you gain more points if you win a match the MMR system thinks you should have lost. You gain less points if you win a match it thinks you should have won. Basically the same thing for losses. Lose more points if its a match the system believes you should have won. Lose less points if its a match the system thinks you should have loss. Its an annoying system to be sure. Especially when you play solo. Honestly time of day, and teammates you get matched with really affects how your win loss ratio is gonna be. I can really only play late at night NA as I work night shift. This significantly reduces the pool of players that the matchmaking system can pull from. Making the skill gap between me, my opponents, and my teammates ridiculous.

@jportell.2197 said:Basically its you gain more points if you win a match the MMR system thinks you should have lost. You gain less points if you win a match it thinks you should have won. Basically the same thing for losses. Lose more points if its a match the system believes you should have won. Lose less points if its a match the system thinks you should have loss. Its an annoying system to be sure. Especially when you play solo. Honestly time of day, and teammates you get matched with really affects how your win loss ratio is gonna be. I can really only play late at night NA as I work night shift. This significantly reduces the pool of players that the matchmaking system can pull from. Making the skill gap between me, my opponents, and my teammates ridiculous.

Thank you!So yeah.. Night time player better should always win ^^

@Dharma.9123 said:

@jportell.2197 said:Basically its you gain more points if you win a match the MMR system thinks you should have lost. You gain less points if you win a match it thinks you should have won. Basically the same thing for losses. Lose more points if its a match the system believes you should have won. Lose less points if its a match the system thinks you should have loss. Its an annoying system to be sure. Especially when you play solo. Honestly time of day, and teammates you get matched with really affects how your win loss ratio is gonna be. I can really only play late at night NA as I work night shift. This significantly reduces the pool of players that the matchmaking system can pull from. Making the skill gap between me, my opponents, and my teammates ridiculous.

Thank you!So yeah.. Night time player better should always win ^^

Not necessarily. If you are say high gold 3. And all ur teammates are mid silver, your chances of losing are going to be much higher than if the other team has 2 or even 3 gold 3 players. However it feels like since YOU are gold 3 the system decides that you have a good chance of winning this match. To be honest I have the most swings in wins vs losses on late nights. Usually my matches late at night are always blowouts win or lose. Its pretty sad.

Archived