NA WvW/PvP (maybe raids/fractals?) Guild looking for Mature, Casual, Friendly and Competitive ppl

Iceman.5912

A little about me: I'm in my late 30s, successful career, love sports, scifi tv/movies, Howard Stern and obviously video games. I don't have as much free time as I did when I was in teens and early 20s playing way too much (and doing a damn good job at trying to derail my future), but I still like to get my mmo fix when I can (currently about 5-10 hours a week). My big problem is I'm having a really difficult time finding a good fit as it seems like guilds are either very casual or too hardcore. I want to at least try to compete a little, but not get too upset if we lose. And most importantly, laugh and have fun, as I have way too much stress from my job and life to worry about getting stressed over a game.

Why start this off about me? Because I'm hoping there are a decent amount of others out there that are kind of like me and in a similar situation and they can't find that right fit in the game. My dream is we get a good amount of us together and compete in both WvW and sPvP, both casually and competitively, of course. No set schedules or need to be on at a certain time, as we all understand life comes first. But enough of us so that we can play with other like-minded people at times, help each other out by maybe sharing that good forum post we read during lunch, etc. If we get enough maybe even do raids and/or fractals (I have 250 LI and Leaves No Hero Behind 100CM title, but too busy to commit to a steady group).

Rage quitting, yelling at others, treating people poorly, racism, misogyny, homophobia, etc will not be tolerated. The Golden Rule (Treat others as you would want to be treated) is ideal here. You should be able to take some constructive criticism though, in the form of someone trying to help you out, as we do want to try to be as competitive as possible. Having fun, mature humor (within reason), and friendly banter/ball-breaking is encouraged.

My server is Eredon Terrace, but that doesn't really matter as we can all transfer where we feel is best if needed. Guild name is "It Aint Easy Having [PALS]" which is a Young Guns movie reference. That group would do anything for each other, and while I don't expect that kind of commitment, the general idea is we always try to help each other as much as possible.

If you're interested shoot me a message here or ingame at Iceman.5912. All skill levels are welcome. If you're a new player the only caveat is that you will actively try to improve. Looking forward to meeting you.

Archived