Unable to Purchase Gems

I've tried multiple payment options and multiple amounts of gems, but it didn't seem to help, tried disabling arcdps, turning off anything that could potentially try to hamper with the internet connection. But I just an error that some error has occurred and should try again later. Restarting the game a few times as well.

update: after restarting my computer, I was able to do so again. I hope this is a one time thing.

@hekkers.8059Thanks for the tip - I logged on different computer and it worked fine.

@ANETNow paypal account want me to assign my creditcard to it before allowing me to buy gems... WTF? If I wanted to use creditcard I would simply choose that option in the selection window. Whole point of using paypal is that I DO NOT use credit cards - EVER. I was able to buy game without problem using paypal but buying gems seems to be impossible mission. Should I just find myself different game?

I recently had the same problem: I used to buy gems through Paypal and never had a problem, but when I last tried, 4-5 days ago, I was back in the original screen with an error "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!" No matter how many times I tried I coudn't get out of the loop and complete the transaction.

The only solution was to contact Customer Support. It took them 1-2 days to solve the issue. I don't know what the real issue had been, their e-mail was just a confirmation that they made it possible for me to complete the transaction now:

Hello,Thanks for your patience.Ok, you’re all set! You should now be able to make your desired purchases.Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

Regards,GM Maven

So, if you experience the same issue with gem purchase, I highly recommend contacting Customer Support describing the issue. In their database they have a list of all the info they need to have, such as game code, real name, account name etc. I also believe that adding the date of your last successful transaction will be much helpful.

I'm leaving this post here for anyone dealing with the same issue in the future.

@"Neurion.4086"

I alredy raised tickets - first was closed with info that problem is on paypal side and now I have same issue as you described "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!" Changing computers, restarting them - nothing helps - I raised another ticket ;/ Buying gems is mission impossible I guess :(

Archived